weedslinger420 joining the farm from California

• Thread starter Weedslinger420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weedslinger420

Hey i would like to introduce myself here a little , thats what this section of the forum is obviously for duh .Well I'm a new grower and smoker about a year ago i still lived in germany ,and i would have frowned upon anyone that would have had anything to do with marijuana , but then i moved to california (have family that lives here ) I made a couple friends , i had to accept that just about everyone in California smokes good old mary J, i was down with that , but still didn't smoke it myself , it was after i was introduced to the people that grew it that my interest was sparked . I saw how much time energy and love these people put in to what they did , and that they respected the plants for the living beings they where , then i started to smoke it and i soon realized that there where so many different verities and flavors ,( i am rather found of the fruity ones )and now i am finally going to start growing myself, i hope that we will be able to prosper from from the great amount of knowledge that is gathered here and and I'm looking forward to a great future at the farm .:bong-hits:

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Weedslinger420, Things change don't they. Welcome to the Farm. Stay Safe! peace

H

HazeVentura

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Weedslinger420 :hi

welcome to the farm... that's the place to get educated...
DO you have started your first grow? Maybe you make a grow diary anf i can help you that way....

peace HazeVentura

greetz to C and W :damnhippie::kiss:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom