Week 1 of bloom Purple Kush strain

• Thread starter sm0tp0k3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sm0tp0k3r

week_11.JPG
week1.JPG

Week 1 of my PK.. 7 lights running.. c02 and plants are feeding at 1000 ppm roughly.. looking good temps are 85 F steady.. 180 plants in my 10x10 room.. stacked.. cant even walk in there without taking out 20 or so into the other room...

treebark1950

treebark1950

Damn that's gonna be a jungle! Are u gonna stake them at all?

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Haha as soon as I saw the thread title and the first pic I knew it was a BC grow. You gotta have the super extendo water wand for wall to wall rooms like that. Its going to look cool in there in about 6 weeks. You might want to switch to beds to make your life alittle easyer on you. I like to pack rooms like that too but with the beds you can lay down a 2x6 and walk on it as a plank. Cool SOG anyways man, good to see a fellow bc'er rockin SOG still

philly kush

philly kush

lookin good I'll b keepin a lookout 4 this one goodluck n happy gardening!!

S

sm0tp0k3r

well the way it works is.. i can pull the pots out into the room behind it... i have a huge empty bedroom i take them all in there to stake them and prune them at 3 weeks... which you will all see once i hit that stage.. but i have it set up so once u take out about 15 plants u lift up a plank of plywood and you can stand in there fill up the bucket... and then i stand up on the table towards the back and use the wand like you said to reach to the corners... its definitly packed at the end of the cycle.. right now watering and moving around is easy.. come 3 weeks i cant even see if the water is going in the pots.. thats why i take them out and prune and stake.. then there set till the end..

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

plants look stressed. Raise the humidity and lower temps!

E

EssBeeZee

Doin' it well!

I am tuned in. Thanks for the show.

How do you manage heat?

Top Bottom