N

No1up

Temps 81 to 85f
Soil: joes organic 5gal pot
Strain: GSC
Week 10 from seedling
Light: 260QB 24 light cycle.

The lamp can not go any higher.

No real frost... and leafs are yellow. Any suggestions?

Week 10 no frost and yellowing
Week 10 no frost and yellowing 2
N

No1up

No im saying i have the nutes on hand lol im only using 1g mega crop, 1 g bud explosion , 1g bud candy. Should i just drop to half a g or less?

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
No im saying i have the nutes on hand lol im only using 1g mega crop, 1 g bud explosion , 1g bud candy. Should i just drop to half a g or less?
1 gram of mega crop is only 120ppm. Bet they are hungry. You should not need additives with mega crop. I use 5-6 grams per gallon.

N

No1up

So more or less nutes? Would they not be showing some frost on the leafs? I cant drop the temps any more, but i have them om 24 hour light cycle I can drop that down...

NGA

NGA

Could be strain ,but like what was said if your adding all that stuff as well as MEGA Crop too much nutes not needed ,I've been using MEGA since December you just don't need anything, very common problem by growers just cramming all kinds off additives in there girls, ya gotta keep it simple bud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm guessing these are auto's? Might consider some dark period as 24hr light will likely destroy your Terps and probably hinder your trich production. The dark period is when the plants repairs these.

Again let me disclaim that I'm answering with my best inexperienced guess and should probably confirm this with others before considering my advice

N

No1up

I put it, should have specified lol, i really do appreciate all the help fellas.

N

No1up

Could be strain ,but like what was said if your adding all that stuff as well as MEGA Crop too much nutes not needed ,I've been using MEGA since December you just don't need anything, very common problem by growers just cramming all kinds off additives in there girls, ya gotta keep it simple bud

I try to keep it on the low end. But i like having everything on hand just in case.

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Put it on a 12/12 light cycle or at least close
Not if hes vegging in the same area, unless they are all autos.... would be nice if he checked the run off ppm and ph. 1 gram of mega crop is not much food at all. I start baby seedlings off at 3 1/2 grams per gallon with mega crop.

N

No1up

They are all in flower.

Auto GSC
Auto NL
Fem GC

1g MC, 1g bud explosion, 1g bud candy, 1 cap cal/mag. So far, should i bump up or down?

I set the timer up, tonight will be the first time they see darkness.. i hope they dont get scared

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not if hes vegging in the same area, unless they are all autos.... would be nice if he checked the run off ppm and ph. 1 gram of mega crop is not much food at all. I start baby seedlings off at 3 1/2 grams per gallon with mega crop.
I didn't see him mention anything about vegging anything else in the same area. I am assuming if this is an auto likely they would all be auto's but I'm just going on no experience and the info provided not the what if's. I don't think nutrients is the key to answering his post but yeah it would probably beneficial to look at. Again This is just my opinion and I have no experience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom