Week 11 of flower, just accidentally cut a bit of a cola's stem ... Help!

• Thread starter yo0123yo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yo0123yo

yo0123yo

So as the title says, I was going to cut off a leaf that was dying and already going brown and little did I know I was a tiny bit too far in and snipped into this cola's stem. Anything I can do? Any and all advice is seriously appreciated. Uploaded 3 pictures so you guys can get a better view

Week 11 of flower just accidentally cut a bit of a colas stem  help
Week 11 of flower just accidentally cut a bit of a colas stem  help 2
Week 11 of flower just accidentally cut a bit of a colas stem  help 3
yo0123yo

yo0123yo

Two more images I just took of the cola.

BTW, it's the front left plant if you haven't figured that out.

20200502 102735
20200502 102711
yo0123yo

yo0123yo

Ok, I got her standing up now and being held together with a small piece of strong scotch tape. Since I'm so far into flower (week 11) will this cola be fine?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Ok, I got her standing up now and being held together with a small piece of strong scotch tape. Since I'm so far into flower (week 11) will this cola be fine?

if I am not mistaken, the glue in the duct tape is a bit more compatible with plant chemistry, just keep it in mind for next time. But you should be fine, and if it looks questionable after a few days...dry it and smoke it :)

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I use some of the planters wire, wrap it around and pull tight a drop of aloe or rooting hormone at the crack will help seal it up. its so late in flower now though, whats to worry as long as it hasn't gone to this stage it should be fine. I snapped it off at week 3 (pic) its still going now at week 6 lol

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

One of mine snapped so i just wrapped some blue masking tape 💁 it seems okay its been weeks and still plumpin 😊 another i wired back together two main stems at the base lol it was big surgery. They all survived!

Top Bottom