Week 2 flowering help

• Thread starter Setiboy30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Setiboy30

Can anyone tell me if this looks healthy growth has slowed and I'm loosing leaves down the stem. I'm at 500ppm right now and cant feed till soil dries more

Week 2 flowering help
Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Are you testing your waters ph before feeding and whats your run off.

Rh?
Temp?
Lighting?
Nutes?

A bit more info and more people can help.

Can you take any more pictures?

S

Setiboy30

What type of LED you using? Might not be actual watts?
It's a 600 watt Honesorn off of Amazon but it's only 108watts from the wall plus I have 2 Feit A19 plant bulbs on the sides for extra light so about 130 actual watts

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's sativa leaning, thin and lanky with lower yeilds. You could lower nutrients a bit.. are you feeding with every watering? If you ask me it looks good for the conditions you have it in. More light is probably the biggest factor and I would say that's your issue

Deke

Deke

Personally I think it looks good. Losing a few lower leaves is ok. You are in flower now. And a 3gal pot is ok, just watch your watering and let dry out each time before you water again.
You are a little weak in the light category. If you can come up with more light to total right around 200 true watts. From the wall watts. Your yield will be much more substantial. Like Aquaman said, sativas produce less on average, so make sure you are doing everything you can do to help her give all she has. And take it easy on the nutes. Remember she is supposed to yellow as she matures and flowers. Good luck.

Deke

Deke

No. Just add some more light. If the light you add is big enough then yeah you can get rid of the small sidelights. At 200w you'll be around 50w per sq ft. And that is perfect.

S

Setiboy30

No add more light, he recommended around 200 real Watts, also he recommended keep the food low because with that weak lighting they're not going to eat much and can be easily overfed, good luck!
Thanks for the reply I feed every other week with a quarter dose of fox farm nudes BB and TB should I stay with that schedule?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'd personally up the nutes to at minimum half strength. Quarter strength every other week is really not much at all.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

.....that's just considering the schedule calls for 2 feeds a week.

Top Bottom