week 4 flower and leafs going yellow

• Thread starter greenman33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenman33

I'm in week 4 of flowering and some of the leaves are turning yellow, mostly starting at the tips and working their way in. This started happening about a week and a half ago. Plants growth seem kinda stunted. I'm growing in a 4x4 tent with a 1000w 8 in fan and a can filter. I am using 3 gallon grow bags with promix/pearlite 60/40. I'm using general hydroponics 3 part system( gro, bloom, micro) along with calmag, bud candy and hygrozyme. Ii have not been letting the water sit out overnight so im sure chlorine is still in the water, i have started letting the water set out now.
gro 10ml
bloom 5ml
micro 5ml
calmag 5ml
bud candy 2ml
hygrozyme(every other water) 5ml
ph of water after nutes added is 6.4-6.5
temps in the tent are 82-86 degrees F

Dont know what is going on with the ladies...hopefully someone can guide me in the right direction....

The farmer 001jpg

The farmer 002jpg

The farmer 003jpg

The farmer 006jpg

The farmer 009jpg

The farmer 010jpg

The farmer 011jpg

The farmer 012jpg

wonka

wonka

*bump* this is a buddy of mine and he really needs some help here.. i dont know what is going on with his ladies but do know there are some talented n knowledgable growers here that can get this sorted out for him.. so if u take the time to read this n know whats up,, help... thanks!!!!! w.wonka

H

HannaMan

At first I had reason to believe it was Nitrogen def, but the more I look I believe its a Potassium Deficiencie.

potassium_deficiency.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So close to the Lucas formula, but you're using the Gro. To my very inexperienced eye it looks like you have a lot going on there and may have created a lockout situation. I can't help you beyond that, I'm sorry. I do agree with HannaMan that it appears to be an issue tied to potassium.

OP, wonka, have you done a search on the symptoms only?

B

bluejay

It looks like a ph lockout of magnesium..Flush well and re fertilize with some epsom salt..

justiceman

justiceman

As Hanna man said I think its mostly a Potassium Deficiency. There may be a tad of magnesium def like bluejay said but the bud candy should cover that since it has magnesium sulfate(like Epsom salt). I would try dropping the PH to around 6.0 just to keep things safe and I would also start adding about 8-10ml of Hygrozyme per gal of water as that is there recommended dosage.

Mulders Chart

According to Mulders chart too much Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrogen, or Phosphorus can potentially block Potassium uptake. Have you measured your Tap with a TDS Meter? It might contain high levels Calcium and Magnesium. Depending on the TDS levels you may want to consider using Reverse Osmosis water.

Here is the
link. It's quite informative.

But if K is truly missing in the medium, then you might want to start adding a Potassium additive.

N

noone88

You should be using 5ml Grow, 10mL Micro, 15ml Bloom.

Bud Candy is a carb product. You need to use a bloom booster. Big Bud or Kushie Kush if you want to stick with the AN line.

Also, depending on the hardness of your water, tap water can lock out Mg and other nutrients. Soil is a bit forgiving, but it can still cause an issue, since you're supplementing your hard water with even more Calcium (found in your CalMag). I hope you're using GH Micro Hard water (from my experience, even that doesn't help).

Top Bottom