Week 4 in Bloom Unable to Identify Deficiency

• Thread starter evu80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

Hello Farmers

I could use your help on this one. I tried looking at the charts to see what kind of deficiency I am having but they all look almost alike.

I can't tell whether its a N or K deficiency cause they closely resemble each other in the "leaf" chart posted in this forum.

Using Lucus formula with some boosters and epsom salts. I'm running recirc top feed system with PH level ranging from 5.6 to 6.2 with the EC levels being 2.1 ish

One thing to note is that only this deficiency is appearing on the upper leaves on the colas.

Week 4 in bloom unable to identify deficiency
V

vierundzwanzig

possibly light bleaching
n def would start from the bottom up.
might be lockout as well, your ec level is foreign to me but seems high.<-- i know nothing of nutrient lockouts or ec's
it doesn't happen much in my organic experiences.
hopefully you don't have much more time to finish em
help is on the way

jyip

jyip

like ya said, they all look similiar , the deficiency's i mean, I had the same/similiar issue,, read my thread "what do you think?" my issue was underfedding them,, i think you may have fed them too much and possible lockout cuz of hi EC value,,, good luckk,, i would flush and start on 1/4 strength nutes till improvement happens

good luck

montanamike1

montanamike1

Classic Early stage Potassium deficency; I'm assuming that you're plant is a long way into veg (or very early into flower), and many nutrient formulas are set with a short veg period in mind, so they go extremely low on the PK thinking that you will have switched to bloom by the time the plant is large enough to need more Potassium for cellular activity and nutrient transport. Many of us who veg for more than 3-4 wks need to add a Potassium supplement at around wk 4; you'll also notice that many nutrient lines call for a big PK boost right at the beginning of flower (such as Open Sesame from Fox Farm) to recharge the plant of those essential nutrients it lost slowly during veg. Personally, I use Roots Organic, and the slow release Uprising soil amendment has been helping me get through the transition period between full veg and full flower.

If you are showing leaves from a full flowering plant, disregard this, but I don't remember if you said if it was even in flower or not :)

Top Bottom