Week 4 In Flower In Coco Coming To An End

• Thread starter NickTheGreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

hey guys almost to the end of week 4 flower still in my 3 gal smart pots nuts have been cut back a little I'm still doing a am and pm feeding canna coco a+b at around 20-25ml per 15L the night watering they are drinking more around 2-3l a pot check out the pic and let me know what you think also just groomed and tied down some over towering tops

Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 2
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 3
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 4
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 5
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 6
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 7
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 8
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 9
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 10
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 11
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 12
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 13
Week 4 in flower in coco coming to an end 14
NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

thanks and yes I'm going to run a coco clay pebble medium with a drip system from a res. I'm going to get some clones on friday to veg while these ladies finish up

mancdank

mancdank

Your guna get a nice result there bro and u could easily still do a dripper now with very little $ and little time from the look of them they are guna start drinking heavy soon

mancdank

mancdank

i don't mind the hand feeding i like being in there with them growing just as much as smoking them.
I hear u bro they will love u for it :) in that size pot and size of plant u could probably feed them 3 times a day if not more depends on length of feed time and u can still be hands on but just with other things :)

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

they've seemed to like the twice a day with a heavy runoff about 35% top coco never dries out either so iv been weary on feeding more than that I'm sure in two or three weeks it will be come necessary and ill rethink the drip idea lol

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

iv been weary on feeding more

cool thing I've found with multi-feeds is you can keep the same volume watered per day and split it up between multiple feedings. Doing this has made me able to run a lower ec, saving some coin on fertilizer. Though ime changing the watering schedule mid-flower can be problematic. Best to start the last couple weeks of veg and have it all figured out by the end of the stretch.

Or at least that's what I've been working on.

X.rm

X.rm

Looks great bro, i used to use 3gl fabric pots but I've switched to 5gl pots and dont have to water more than once a day. You should never let coco dry out completely but you want to let the roots get oxygen as well. I hand water with a wand and a sub pump in 50 gl rez. The drippers c a n be tricky i would recommend putting them on a tray or laying down a tarp to protect the floor. Great job b though. Best of luck.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

little update week 5 coming to an end what you're looking at there in the close up is some yummy mendo purps and the rest are animal cookie ask questions let me know what you think

DSC 1065
DSC 1066
DSC 1068
DSC 1070
DSC 1071
DSC 1072
DSC 1074
DSC 1079
DSC 1080
Reactions: MSH

Latest posts

Top Bottom