Week 5 flower and no buds at all I think it’s gone back into re-veg. Do I just throw them away or continue to flower a few weeks longer?

• Thread starter ChiefinNative
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChiefinNative

Week 5 flower and no buds at all i think its gone back into re veg  do i just throw them away
Week 5 flower and no buds at all i think its gone back into re veg  do i just throw them away  2
Week 5 flower and no buds at all i think its gone back into re veg  do i just throw them away  3

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

You sure man they have new growth coming out of every bud site
yeh there just flowers bud, just abit behind is all. make sure your 12/ 12 light cycle is constant, so no reveg will occur. you should be fine, from what i can see that plants female and making / buds. has it been cold there at all, this could be why its a bit behind on the flowering.

C

ChiefinNative

there’s is lots of new growth coming from bud sites. No single smooth leaves tho. These are all from clone and have never been this slow in flowering by now end of week 5 they’d be chunky
Should they just be trashed?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

C

ChiefinNative

yeh there just flowers bud, just abit behind is all. make sure your 12/ 12 light cycle is constant, so no reveg will occur. you should be fine, from what i can see that plants female and making / buds. has it been cold there at all, this could be why its a bit behind on the flowering.
Yea pretty cold at night

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Appreciate the comments man been all over the place thinking this round is ruined
Can we get some more info? How long have you had the clones before starting to flower, medium temps. They don't really look like they are revegging. Is there a light on inside the tent or something? Only thing I could think of is the clone was underdeveloped when you flipped into flower and now its so slow because you didn't give it enough time to root and such. But if thats not the case, I'm not entirely sure.

C

ChiefinNative

Can we get some more info? How long have you had the clones before starting to flower, medium temps. They don't really look like they are revegging. Is there a light on inside the tent or something? Only thing I could think of is the clone was underdeveloped when you flipped into flower and now its so slow because you didn't give it enough time to root and such. But if thats not the case, I'm not entirely sure.
It was vegged for two months so definitely not under developed. They are outdoors in socal and where I am at I get 10 hours 8 minutes of sunlight and I cover my greenhouse with a tarp.
Weather has been bad the last few weeks not very warm at all and cloudy. Days are getting longer since I have put them in greenhouse have gone from 9 hours of daylight to 10

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Appreciate the comments man been all over the place thinking this round is ruined
they should be good man, probably just the cold at night set them behind a bit. carry on get them buds big no point trashing them now. i would let them finish youll have some nice smoke.😁👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I will let them go for an extra 2-3 weeks and just hope they finish
are they in the ground or plant pots, you could maybe finish them indoor if there in pots.👍 if not id try keep that tarp to constant no missing putting it over, as long as there getting 10 hours they should continue flowering.

C

ChiefinNative

are they in the ground or plant pots, you could maybe finish them indoor if there in pots.👍 if not id try keep that tarp to constant no missing putting it over, as long as there getting 10 hours they should continue flowering.
Pots but no space for indoor but will make sure to keep on the tarp covering. Really appreciate man felt like months of work was gonna get trashed

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

it's flowering normally to me, just a phenotype that don't produce big buds with lot of calyx .... most prolly

it may have a tendency for "dr grinspoon" kind of pheno eventually

C

ChiefinNative

it's flowering normally to me, just a phenotype that don't produce big buds .... most prolly
Nah I’ve grown these before and the buds are pretty damn big never had any of this happen
I can’t tell if they’ve gone into reveg and just toss em in the trash or grow for 2 more weeks and just harvest for hash or butter cause the buds will be non existent worse than larf

Latest posts

Top Bottom