Week 5 Flower Help Please!

• Thread starter Thetown510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thetown510

I’m growing multiple stains everything was going well until last week I kept noticing plants losing full leaves on the floor of my tent. I couldn’t find any bugs I also did a heavy defoliation at week 3. Now I have a bunch of l Light green buds and dying leaves turning brown and crunchy at the bottom of the plants. All the buds on top look great. Is the stuff at the bottom just dying because it’s not getting light because I filled in my trellis canopy.
Please any help would be huge. I’ll post some photos. Is this normal for stuff not getting light I planned on doing one more defoliation next week and cutting away all these messed up lower buds and leaves.

5x5 tent
9plants
850W from wall 2 LED
Fabric 3 gallon pots
Jacks hydro 321
Mammoth p
Ph 5.8

Week 5 flower help please
Week 5 flower help please 2
Week 5 flower help please 3
Week 5 flower help please 4
Week 5 flower help please 5
Week 5 flower help please 6
Week 5 flower help please 7
Week 5 flower help please 8
Polar510

Polar510

Just water with plain water and try to finish it out at this point.
It's not going to finish great but maybe You can make some oil out of it.
Sorry that sucks..

T

Thetown510

Just water with plain water and try to finish it out at this point.
It's not going to finish great but maybe You can make some oil out of it.
Sorry that sucks..
All those photos were from the bottom of my plants for the most part. Plants and stuff not really getting light. Everything on top looks good. Wondering if this can move up and damage. Strains I’m running to about 9 weeks. A few top shots from last week. You think let it ride don’t trim all the stuff that looks bad?

BE1CE425 552C 4520 8B03 39C5E827211B
01A5EAD4 A1FE 4F7F A28C C9F6658ECF44
T

Thetown510

Thanks guys. Damn I was thinking about the blurple lights right as I posted the photos lol. I’m going to take a few shots tonight just to give you guys a better look. Or maybe Just take a good video. Make sure it’s not anything crazy I need to stop before everything gets ruined is my biggest fear!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Prune off the dead leaves, you burned them, may b to much blooming mix? But at this point I would do a ph test and let it ride. SNOLEPERD

Monster762

Monster762

Prune off the dead leaves, you burned them, may b to much blooming mix? But at this point I would do a ph test and let it ride. SNOLEPERD
I think burned too but clawing and dark green at this stage tells me maybe not a bloom mix and too much n or as said ph way out.
Either way clean em up with good Clean water

907debow1234

907debow1234

All great info... less is always more with nutrients and nugs.
With all that lower growth you won't have good air flow and it looks like too much heat might be an issue what's you room temp, top bottom and humidity? ? Your still in the safe zone. So your good, only way to make the most is chalk it up to life lesson. And watch for next time..This is how growers get good after many years an errors.. I speak from experience.
Best of luck

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You are right about that, what people really need to know about autoflower plants is that there root systems are very delicate, when you start to feed your auto after day 20 start at 1/2 dose and acclimate up, you can allways add more food you cant un burn a plant, go easy, I think this has a lot to do with why people dislike autos, they dont understand how delicate these plants can be, expesiley when there small, they burn them and get mad, i dont know, with time and patience you will find out how fast these plants are, and if you do it right you can do a plant a month like an assembly line, and allways have some good smoke fast. SNOLEPERD

T

Thetown510

All great info... less is always more with nutrients and nugs.
With all that lower growth you won't have good air flow and it looks like too much heat might be an issue what's you room temp, top bottom and humidity? ? Your still in the safe zone. So your good, only way to make the most is chalk it up to life lesson. And watch for next time..This is how growers get good after many years an errors.. I speak from experience.
Best of luck
Temps always stayed between 72-80
Humidity got high at light off some times 75. I have humidifiers running and exhaust fans it’s wasnt coming down past 50%
I have been flushing for 11days and still have some high ppm 1000 on some plants and 250 on others. Trichomes look ready on all my plants. Don’t want a harsh smoke. Debating to chop them tomorrow.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When you feed water feed water, if you dont realy drain out your plants food will build up and cause problems, if you feel ,, like Chopin it's your plants, next time if you decide to do another auto let me know i will walk you through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom