Week 5 flower issue, please help: Lem Chem Cookies

• Thread starter Alpinealchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpinealchemist

Alpinealchemist

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here.

Been lurking on the forums since my first grow in 2005 in my parents backyard but never had a problem that was this bad or lasted this long.

Anyways, I'm currently on day 34 week 5 of flower and all of my girls are thriving except for one, a Lem Chem Cookies from seed. For the last 9 days the leaves have been extremely wilted and curled. It's under a Spider Farmer SF4000, about 19 inches from its highest top and 26 inches from its lower tops. The light is raised to the max height.

I'm running CNS17 line from Botanicare in coco/perlite with Silica blast, Raw Sweet, liquid Karma(tapering off), calmag(tapering off), Cannazyme, Cannaboost, and Sea Green. I water daily and aim for 30% run off. Was hitting them with feedings around 900 ppm, 5.7 Ph when I noticed the issue 9 days ago. I am using carbon filtered tap water that is around 60ppm.

Temps range from 68-79F and RH from 45% to 55%.

Since then I have flushed with Clearex 3 times and lowered feeding to 400 ppm range as well as raised the light a few inches. She is doing only slightly better if any.

If anybody has any feedback or recommendations on what I should do or what's causing the issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Farmers
Week 5 flower issue please help lem chem cookies
Week 5 flower issue please help lem chem cookies 5
Week 5 flower issue please help lem chem cookies 3
Week 5 flower issue please help lem chem cookies 4

Week 5 flower issue please help lem chem cookies 2
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Im not familiar with the nutes your useing but try going a bit easier on the N and try upping the ph to 5.9/6.0 and give it a wee while to see how the plant reacts. To be fair they don't look too bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom