• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Geopv916

Geopv916

Week 5 flowering feedback
Hey guys I'm what you'd call a failed experienced grower I've had 3 attempts at growing and failed each time. Even failing I've had lots of fun and each time I grow from it. Here I am on my way to attempt number 4 30 days into flowering. 8-9 week strain. I ask for constructive criticism. I keep canopy temps 70-75 highest
There Is 2 window ac's pumping air all the time. Advanced nutrients lineup. I hand feed everyday to make sure ph levels are okay. Lots of air circulation in the room. The only problem I've spotted in this grow is I found gnats but the same day they appeared. Got me with stickys and got that bacteria that kills larvae. So I think no damage done. Either way I'm so used to failure I don't feel safe. I've never had a successful grow so I don't know if the plants should be looking like this or they are stunted. While I know strain matters any feedback is appreciated.

Week 5 flowering feedback 2
Week 5 flowering feedback 3
Week 5 flowering feedback 4
Week 5 flowering feedback 5
straincreation

straincreation

Looks good to me bro, I'd say you'll be leaning more toward the 9 week on the finish time. then again I've had strains that just pump out calyxes like crazy when you start the overdrive. either way you look like you got everything going just right.

What are you going in?
How often are you feeding, by which I mean every time you water ?

I don't see any tip burn so I think your good, but just curious...
Happy farmin

Geopv916

Geopv916

The way your shade leavea are standing up at that angle is a good sign..sativa strain? Buds look preatty good..did you spray chemicals on your buds?
This was an unexpected grow, my neighbor was moving and gave me 3 mature plants and gave me names though I'm
Not sure if they are accurate. The main one, the nicest one in the pics I supposedly called chocolate chip cookie. The one I have in a dwc is mango kush and the other one is on the far left is sour tangie. And no chemicals sprayed. Didn't even know I could spray in bud phase. Thank you for the feedback by the way

Geopv916

Geopv916

What are you going in?
How often are you feeding, by which I mean every time you water ?

I don't see any tip burn so I think your good, but just curious...
Happy farmin
What do you mean "going in" sorry could you elaborate

Yeah I started of with 1/4 dosage of an bloom connoisseur A and b, big bud, bud candy, orca, cal mag, bud factor x, and worked my way up to full dosage on each. They seem to handle it but I don't wanna risk nute burn so I don't put more. Its my first organic grow so with regular compost soil with nothing added. Any tips on organic would be welcomed. Btw i should mentioned my hydro grows failed because of cleanliness issues something always went wrong, and I work all day so by the time I got back it be bad. Last time it was going great until week 4 of bloom I had webs all over my comas, they never really recovered at that point I got some low quality stuff lol

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Looks not to bad the length in between the nodes is far. more direct light will fill em in more. The hairs look perfect shows your feeding her right, very healthy ladies. show us your root ball in that dwc. nice work

Geopv916

Geopv916

Looks not to bad the length in between the nodes is far. more direct light will fill em in more. The hairs look perfect shows your feeding her right, very healthy ladies. show us your root ball in that dwc. nice work

I'm going to my grow shed in a bit, so I'll take the pics and I should warn the dwc was Mickey mouses last minute so the roots have been growing just not yet a ball.
And I have another smaller led i have extra might spread them a bit more so they can take in more light? Would that help?

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Now your cooking with fire, busted out the 1k nice. Your roots look great. if you got a spare few mins tell me how you work that dwc. what nutes you put in and such. Thanks Fish

katelyn

katelyn

This was an unexpected grow, my neighbor was moving and gave me 3 mature plants and gave me names though I'm
Not sure if they are accurate. The main one, the nicest one in the pics I supposedly called chocolate chip cookie. The one I have in a dwc is mango kush and the other one is on the far left is sour tangie. And no chemicals sprayed. Didn't even know I could spray in bud phase. Thank you for the feedback by the way
Good luck! Hope u get some dank! Didnt knkw if ya foliar sprayed. While flowering. Avoid at all possible having to spray anything on them babys

LadyBuds

LadyBuds

They look good. As straincreation stated I completely agree. I personally prefer HR for a nute line, their stuff is amazing, and it is organic. I switched from Heavy 16 line and haven't seen a drop in production with this line.

katelyn

katelyn

Any of ya ever used maxi grow and maxi bloom?
Full of salts i know but never had nutrient issues using it and my ph stays the same everywater with well water

Geopv916

Geopv916

I meant what medium are you growing in. but you clarified that, and just to mention that advanced nutrients is not organic, they have an organic line but what your running is not organic, it's the shit but not organic . sorry if I busted your bubble lol. didn't mean to anyway keep it up looking good happy farmin.
Hahahaha no problem just gotta tell my hydro store organic is not what they meant they told me it was. I was under the impression anything soil Is organic,let me clarify I've never grown in soil before.

Geopv916

Geopv916

They look good. As straincreation stated I completely agree. I personally prefer HR for a nute line, their stuff is amazing, and it is organic. I switched from Heavy 16 line and haven't seen a drop in production with this line.
What are the benefits of dropping an for orgánic?

LadyBuds

LadyBuds

Well the HR line results in a great finished product. I personally think the end result smoke/taste/smell is much cleaner with going this route. Again there is no right or wrong way to do things, everyone has a different setup and environment/strains/growing mediums. What works for 1 person might not work for the next, but for me this is hands down the best way.

I cannot figure out how to put a pic up. Once I figure it out I will show you a pic of my small test tent grow.

Geopv916

Geopv916

Now your cooking with fire, busted out the 1k nice. Your roots look great. if you got a spare few mins tell me how you work that dwc. what nutes you put in and such. Thanks Fish
5 gallon bucket, round air stone, top fed with drips, just about the same connoseuir a and b, bud candy, cal mag, big bud, bud factor x and hydro guard

And guys you guys aren't bursting any bubbles I made thread to get feedback I've made mistakes and been steered wrong directions as well. I'll take every you guys say in mind.

Top Bottom