Week 6 flower leaves dying off

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

My plants lower leaves are yellowing and falling off.. does anyone know what this means?
This leaves don't get any light.. maybe that's why they're dying?

Week 6 flower leaves dying off
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 2
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 3
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 4
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 5
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 6
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 7
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 8
Week 6 flower leaves dying off 9
FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

you have that tent so over populated I hope you see the end without mold. And those plants stretched to the moon because of low light coniditions
Yes they stretched a bit in veg

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Man I'm getting really frustrated with this soil thing, i switched to soil after growing in dwc for a couple years but the noises from the pumps were too annoying..

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Wow - get your watering practices in check. Soil should never be that dry and your leaves should never droop like that.

Those look like they are 2 weeks from budset - did you flip the lights 6 weeks ago? Are you sure?

Anthem

Anthem

Wow - get your watering practices in check. Soil should never be that dry and your leaves should never droop like that.

Those look like they are 2 weeks from budset - did you flip the lights 6 weeks ago? Are you sure?
It is not a watering issue. The leaves on the plant try to suck up as much water and nutrient at the plant will give it. The plant is basically cutting off the leaves that are not producing enough energy thru photosynthesis than they are using. This has not to do with watering but a need to clean up the growth below the canopy and limiting the number of plants. There is not enough room between the plants to allow them to grow out. This couple with poor lighting has created the situation. Ever hear the saying the Girls Like Their Legs Dry?

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

It is not a watering issue. The leaves on the plant try to suck up as much water and nutrient at the plant will give it. The plant is basically cutting off the leaves that are not producing enough energy thru photosynthesis than they are using. This has not to do with watering but a need to clean up the growth below the canopy and limiting the number of plants. There is not enough room between the plants to allow them to grow out. This couple with poor lighting has created the situation. Ever hear the saying the Girls Like Their Legs Dry?

Would putting the plants further apart from each other help with this issue?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
you have that tent so over populated I hope you see the end without mold. And those plants stretched to the moon because of low light coniditions
Of bc they were all crammed together competing for light? Idk just a thought…

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Oh my god it's the end of the world, Week 6 of flower and my leaves are getting yellow.
Buy week 6 of flower I should hope so! While this deep into flower we should be feeding the plant very little Nitrogen and I mean very little.
The plant has finished growing. The plant should be on Phosphorous rich blooming mix and the plant should be stripping it's leaves
of Nitrogen from the bottom up and begin looking pretty rough. With great big buds all over the place.

Week 6 the plant is doing what it is supposed to be doing. You need to soak your pots big time. And keep them not wet but quite moist. Camel fart dry does not make for good gardening. Those small pots will need a liter of water each at 7 am and likely a splash in the evening 7 pm.

Relax it's OK, your plants are coming to the end of there life cycle and putting everything they have into those forming buds.
They are going to get pretty rough looking and that's ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom