Week 6 of flowering. The leafs are suppose to change color right!? Need help

• Thread starter 1MARV31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

@OldManRiver is bang on.... plant is cooked from over fertilization.

Much less harmful and much easier to fix underfeeding.... you can't pull nutrients out of the leaves.

whatta daym shame. tsk tsk tsk.
yup its a wrap jack.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

But definitely need your(s) help. We have a plant that we think went back into revegged but we had for 5 months now. We rinsed most of nuts out and is feeding it ph water nothing else for a week now. This girl was a problem
Looks like 2to 4 week into flower, then something happened that triggered it to VEG.
Lighting issue? if not then temperature issue? etc.
it could be a batch of bad beans
It could be ruderalls beans...who knows. Ya just cant post a pic with out the stats.

If this is your first time, ya might want to let her finish out so you can gain the experience.

Some producers do this on purpose for bigger yields depending what your end product is.

1MARV31

1MARV31

24 hr update on A.O COOKIES. Looke like color coming back after switch feed from 2000 to 1200

20210908 125250
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Gee, I had no idea there is a limit on pictures.
I prefer to see something with my eyes and verify with the OP's posted data afterward.
I see you have this well in hand.
Your request is, in my opinion, discourteous to him. It implies that you have some additional value to provide him if he supplies them to you. The problem is pretty obvious from the information provided, and if you don't readily see that, I suggest you stand back here.

Top Bottom