Week 7 of flower leaves looking bad

• Thread starter johnbrown25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnbrown25

Seems like spots are getting worse, gave them cal mag last watering. Wonder if it’s that or light burn? In week 7 of flower, been using Gaia green products last time I top dressed was 11/18. So could be nutrient deficiency? Not sure I should top dress again since it is kind of close to harvest? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Week 7 of flower leaves looking bad
Week 7 of flower leaves looking bad 2
Week 7 of flower leaves looking bad 3
Week 7 of flower leaves looking bad 4
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
T

Tyrant

7 weeks of flower so close. Is that just the fade setting in maybe. What other nutes are you using. How hight is the light above canopy

J

johnbrown25

7 weeks of flower so close. Is that just the fade setting in maybe. What other nutes are you using. How hight is the light above canopy
I transplanted in the start of flip with gaia green all purpose , gaia green bloom and then worm castings. I top dressed about a month ago with just the bloom. that is about it. Light was about 18 inches above the plants but I just pulled it up to about 2 ft.

Pilted

Pilted

It's not light burn as the higher leaves are not the worst ones effected. I agree you are running out of nutes and you are showing a secondary nutrient deficiency, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, manganese. Which one I don't know?

J

johnbrown25

It's not light burn as the higher leaves are not the worst ones effected. I agree you are running out of nutes and you are showing a secondary nutrient deficiency, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, manganese. Which one I don't know?
Should i top dress with bloom? i have always heard that you should flush or stop giving nutes closer to end of flower. Sorry, first grow!

Pilted

Pilted

Should i top dress with bloom? i have always heard that you should flush or stop giving nutes closer to end of flower. Sorry, first grow!
I am not the one to ask about top dressing, I have no experience in that area, I'm a synthetic nute guy running peet moss.

I also don't believe the flushing process at the end of flower has any effect on taste, chemical compound of the buds, or the ash color of a burnt bowl. I do believe it helps shorten the cure time, but this is just my opinion and the community is divided on the results of an end flush.

I would give nutes, increase feed if that was my plant, but again I'm a synthetic guy so what I would do might not work with your setup.

Top Bottom