week 8 flowering indica, opinions please :)

• Thread starter PurpleHaze420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurpleHaze420

PurpleHaze420

Hey fellow growers 😁 this is my first grow. Wss skunk in 8th week of flowering.. I noticed this little like "baggy looking sacks on buds. I hope it's only swelling calyx and not hermie 👀 i looked for seeds but there aren't any.. I have read that maybe in last attempt to pollinate herself plant could preduce some immature seeds but i think if i didn't find any by this time then i don't expect in final product either. If all goes well my plan is to cut her on 14.02 Valentines day 😎😁 she will be then in 11th week

Week 8 flowering indica opinions please
Week 8 flowering indica opinions please 2
Week 8 flowering indica opinions please 3
Week 8 flowering indica opinions please 4
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

We call those "foxtails". Could just be genetics, could be stress of some sort..to much heat or not enough light. Its like the plants last ditch effort to survive. She knows the end is near... Good luck!

PurpleHaze420

PurpleHaze420

We call those "foxtails". Could just be genetics, could be stress of some sort..to much heat or not enough light. Its like the plants last ditch effort to survive. She knows the end is near... Good luck!

Yes. It started just since like 3 days ago. Untill then it was almost all together and full. Without so Airy leafs. Also i keep constantly air movement even with lights off. Not too much of course.. Lights are 400watts.. Humidity is around 35% in this late flowering and i keep it so in hope to not get mold. Thank you for your reply! 😊

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Yes. It started just since like 3 days ago. Untill then it was almost all together and full. Without so Airy leafs. Thank you for your reply! 😊
Your welcome! Nice plant btw. Next go around you should try a little low stress training. Bend her over and train her so you get a multiple bud site canopy. Keep her low and encourage her branches to catch up with the top bud. This technique will over double your yield and produces plants like this...Made of Honor@24 days flower...
IMG 1264

PurpleHaze420

PurpleHaze420

Your welcome! Nice plant btw. Next go around you should try a little low stress training. Bend her over and train her so you get a multiple bud site canopy. Keep her low and encourage her branches to catch up with the top bud. This technique will over double your yield and produces plants like this...Made of Honor@24 days flower...
View attachment 1083744

You are right! And i will absolutely make that all with my next grow! This is really inspiring and your plant is real beauty, 💯healthy 😎😎

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

You are right! And i will absolutely make that all with my next grow! This is really inspiring and your plant is real beauty, 💯healthy 😎😎
Thanks man...growing is my passion. Helping others is another, so if you have questions or problems, just ask.

PurpleHaze420

PurpleHaze420

This is week 10 of flowering for my Indica.. I checked trichomes with my x60 magnifying loop and they are all cloudy/milky with few amber here and there. (not much amber)
My plan is to harvest her on 14.02 Valentines day💚
I hope by then she will get more amber because it's indica and it's meant to be couchlock. If not then maybe I'll just wait another week or so. 😊

IMG 20210204 152714
IMG 20210204 152625
IMG 20210204 152742
IMG 20210204 153606
Top Bottom