Week 8, How Much Longer?

• Thread starter JewelRunner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JewelRunner

JewelRunner

Week 8 almost week 9 of a scheduled week 8 finishing time. Just curious what you guys think. I ordered a microscope that should be here soon. Any links to threads pertaining to harvesting correctly would be appreciated. First 2 are throwback kush. Second 2 are skywalker og. I figured I'd flush for a week and continue feeding every other water until than. Thanks ;)

Week 8 how much longer
Week 8 how much longer 2
Week 8 how much longer 3
Week 8 how much longer 4
Grow4me

Grow4me

Week 8 almost week 9 of a scheduled week 8 finishing time. Just curious what you guys think. I ordered a microscope that should be here soon. Any links to threads pertaining to harvesting correctly would be appreciated. First 2 are throwback kush. Second 2 are skywalker og. I figured I'd flush for a week and continue feeding every other water until than. Thanks ;)
They look great, still lots of white hairs. I'm at week 9 also but need to let them finish. Try this site while you wait. Good luck!http://www.growweedeasy.com/search-results?search-results?q==Harvest

MeJuana

MeJuana

I think you're slightly delayed due to excess Nitrogen and/or salt buildup. I see the signs of that on the leaves and also the leaves on your plant should be turning yellow and possibly other colors by this point in the game but I feel like they are unnaturally green. They are too far out from finished to stop feeding them altogether. So flush and then also feed with a light bloom nutrient solution. Allow them to dry then return to feeding them until you see them nearing their finish.

You determine finished by clear/cloudy/amber ratios of the trichomes but you tell the plant is mature when 50-70% of the pistils have turned color I think, you can Google that. Mature doesn't mean all the resins are done forming there is an optimal window to take a plant to have the most resin but at that point it is an up, energetic high and I tend to lean toward specs of amber in my OG. Although I like the cloudy only buds too it's a slightly different experience so maybe try both.

P.S. Totally lost my train of thought. Get second opinions and Google before just taking my opinion because I am looking at a little picture on my monitor plus I am ridiculously high right now.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm almost certain about Skywalker if it's coming from Reserva Privada / DNA

MeJuana

MeJuana

I'm almost certain about Skywalker if it's coming from Reserva Privada / DNA
63 days = 9 weeks but your room has to be dialed in to get that finish and the plants must be mature. Immature 9 weeks is 11 or 12 weeks. So that[s a great point

Latest posts

Top Bottom