Week 8, ph always going down

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Hello guys

I have a setup of 4, 5 gal buckets, 3 ladies and a res

Feeding about 950 of general hydroponics micro gro bloom with uc roots, cal mag n kool bloom (liquid)

At a point now where they drink almost 2 gals a day and trying to keep ph above 5.5

I add about 7-11ml if ph up a day

Weekly water changes n flushing 5 gallons too

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Hello guys

Feeding about 950 of general hydroponics micro gro bloom with uc roots, cal mag n kool bloom (liquid)

At a point now where they drink almost 2 gals a day and trying to keep ph above 5.5

Ppm is too high try lowering..

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Hello guys

This is the best chart I have found for dwc and I use it religiously
BA932102 7166 44CA A645 37FD5CC28787

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Ok

I’ve been feeding 4 gallons under or so when using generals guideline

But what they have is to sell product and is heavy

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

U will roast n burn em following the chart

I do 70% of what they say. Or I’ll do it for 13 gal n than add another 5 w just uc roots, tiny tiny cal mag

Thank u tho.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I do 70% of what they say. Or I’ll do it for 13 gal n than add another 5 w just uc roots, tiny tiny cal mag

Thank u tho.
I was referring to the chart that I posted?

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Thank u tho.
Hello guys

The chart that I posted tells you exactly what your problem is with your current situation and how to remedy it.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I looked over the chart you have

I’m not sure what my issue is

My plants are not growing in height but buds developing, more sugar leafs, bigger/denser nugs

My buddy who built half my setup, we had conflicting ideas earlier on when I was getting black spots on my fan leafs

I know it was cal mag def n he was certain ph. I ended up giving them more cal mag than needed n burnt them a bit.

This is my first run with this system, I was hopeful for 2.5 lb dry but looking more more like 1.5

So I am trying to remedy more than 1 issue I guess.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I looked over the chart you have

I’m not sure what my issue is

My plants are not growing in height but buds developing, more sugar leafs, bigger/denser nugs

My buddy who built half my setup, we had conflicting ideas earlier on when I was getting black spots on my fan leafs

I know it was cal mag def n he was certain ph. I ended up giving them more cal mag than needed n burnt them a bit.

This is my first run with this system, I was hopeful for 2.5 lb dry but looking more more like 1.5

So I am trying to remedy more than 1 issue I guess.
Your Ppm’s are too high, you need to lower you are most likely experiencing lock out. Also, are you mixing correctly? If you’re not mixing gh nutes correctly you will experience lockout. I’m running the exact same nutrients that you are in DWC and I am in week six of flower and this is my first time with GH products and I’m having no issues whatsoever. Every day check your Ppm’s or ec Which ever you go bye along with your pH and your water level and then follow that chart that I posted accordingly. I have four 5 gallon pots I pour 14 gallons of water into a tote first with air stones to mix it and I follow the dosage that GH recommends and the correct order of mixing the nutrients but I only follow for 8 gallons instead of 14 or full strength.
Anyways without pictures or more information about your grow I can’t really help you anymore than that. I’m sure somebody else will chime in soon good luck!

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Your Ppm’s are too high
Where does he even post the PPM readings?

@CBDfutute4 - Are you recording pH and PPM/EC readings regularly? If not, start now. Take readings every 1-2 hours to start off. Watch the water level as well, and it will help you decode the story.

You're going through lots of water, that's GREAT. Does the PPM/EC remain constant while water level drops? How do the pH changes track against the PPM and water level changes. pH changes are to be expected and managed, but it sounds like something is a bit out of control if you're tweaking them every day.

Start a log, and track everything every 1-2 hours, and you'll get a clearer idea of exactly what's going on, I think.

Peace.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Where does he even post the PPM readings?

@CBDfutute4 - Are you recording pH and PPM/EC readings regularly? If not, start now. Take readings every 1-2 hours to start off. Watch the water level as well, and it will help you decode the story.

You're going through lots of water, that's GREAT. Does the PPM/EC remain constant while water level drops? How do the pH changes track against the PPM and water level changes. pH changes are to be expected and managed, but it sounds like something is a bit out of control if you're tweaking them every day.

Start a log, and track everything every 1-2 hours, and you'll get a clearer idea of exactly what's going on, I think.

Peace.
He says he’s feeding 950 I guess I assumed he meant his Ppm’s but even if he didn’t mean that if his ph is dropping and so is his water level most likely the plant is drinking more than eating because Ppm’s are too high.
Like I said without all his info that’s all I can help with

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I check ph all day long

I check ppm one every 36 hr.

As I add ro water I’ll add a few 3ml per gal of uc roots, cal mag n kool bloom. I add about 1.5 gallons a day

I have had lockout or a deficiency of some kind 3 weeks solid.

I follow the General nutes schedule 70%

My ppm slowly drops as the week goes on because I’m light on uc, kool n cal

B5AD1692 6299 4666 9F60 F1F7ECDC3C35
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Unfortunately I consume while building n my phone isn’t doing the greatest

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I know to add micro first, gro n bloom with general hydroponics
That’s only if you’re using those 3 nutrients, I recommend you going on their website and reading thoroughly about how to mix their products I just did recently and even adding pH down it says you need to add that to water before adding it to your mix or it could cause lockout also and I’ve never done that before but I just started. My first run i used a different product line and it didn’t matter how you mixed it. I’m also pretty sure you can’t just add ingredients, when you add nutrients to your reservoir I’m pretty sure you have to add them all in the proper order
7DF307B7 800A 4872 914F B0035E15059D
7DF307B7 800A 4872 914F B0035E15059D

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I check ph all day long

I check ppm one every 36 hr.

As I add ro water I’ll add a few 3ml per gal of uc roots, cal mag n kool bloom. I add about 1.5 gallons a day

I have had lockout or a deficiency of some kind 3 weeks solid.

I follow the General nutes schedule 70%

My ppm slowly drops as the week goes on because I’m light on uc, kool n cal
Check your Ppm’s and ph once daily at the same time along with water level and check it against chart I posted.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

My next water change will be 17gal

I’ll be feeding for 11 w a lil extra powder kool bloom n NO ph

I’m going to let it ride a couple days unless it’s totally out of wack

I have been using all the same nutes, same everything. But once they started to really drink I began with these issues

Thanks again

Top Bottom