Week 9 - Moscow Blueberry - Harvest?

• Thread starter VirgilsOwnGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VirgilsOwnGrow

VirgilsOwnGrow

Hello Friends.
First time grower and I’m having a hard time deciding when to harvest. I know they rules. But under the scope, my Franco’s Lemon Cheese has milky white trichomes
But the pistols are all 90% white.

While my Moscow Blueberry (plant in question) is 90% Orange pistols and I just can’t tell on the trichomes. She is 57 says into flower Please help.

Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest
Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest 2
Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest 3
Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest 4
Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest 5
Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest 6
Week 9   moscow blueberry   harvest 7
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Firstly, they look fantastic!!! Great job. Like the other member said, I'd wait a week. 56-63 days is the typical harvest window, generically speaking. Check again at 63 days, but I think that's the perfect time to choose.

What board are you rocking there????

VirgilsOwnGrow

VirgilsOwnGrow

Firstly, they look fantastic!!! Great job. Like the other member said, I'd wait a week. 56-63 days is the typical harvest window, generically speaking. Check again at 63 days, but I think that's the perfect time to choose.

What board are you rocking there????

You guys are great. Thank you! These are the Spider Farmer SF-2000 I honestly can’t recommend them enough. My only experience with lighting is from my days of keeping a coral reef aquarium. I can honestly say that these lights are incredible. They don’t get too hot, they are insanely bright and true wattage.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
You guys are great. Thank you! These are the Spider Farmer SF-2000 I honestly can’t recommend them enough. My only experience with lighting is from my days of keeping a coral reef aquarium. I can honestly say that these lights are incredible. They don’t get too hot, they are insanely bright and true wattage.

Right on! I'm rocking a mars hydro ts1000 right now and I'd say the same thing about it! Gets the job done.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
a great man once said: when in doubt, let it go another week.

this has worked for me in the past, definitely wont hurt anything. might just be slow to finish, thats ok
at least a week of not two.

dire wolf

dire wolf

This is lady #2 of 3. She is very close to turning purple. And smells like the blueberries inside a warm pancake. It’s the most unreal thing I’ve ever smelled.
Hey virgils , who's strain is that ? The blueberry , was it seed ? Clone ? Auto ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Kalashnikov Seeds. Moscow Blueberry. Grown from seed. Regular Feminized.
Tha
Kalashnikov Seeds. Moscow Blueberry. Grown from seed. Regular Feminized.
Thanks , i like to put a name to the face when im looking at grows , it can be helpful to others who want a similar experience , and hardley anyone discusses their experiences with the various seed vendors....

VirgilsOwnGrow

VirgilsOwnGrow

Tha

Thanks , i like to put a name to the face when im looking at grows , it can be helpful to others who want a similar experience , and hardley anyone discusses their experiences with the various seed vendors....
Stunning first grow. Nice work. Happy grows.
Burnz

Thank you. I had a coral reef aquarium for years. When you are tying to grow and maintain something as delicate as coral, you learn a lot. I’m finding a lot of the knowledge transferred. Plus I went all lit with the lights, temp/humidity controls and even CO2.

And I’ve learned loads from Grow Weed Easy, various forums and YouTube channels.

I appreciate the compliments. It has been hard work.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thank you. I had a coral reef aquarium for years. When you are tying to grow and maintain something as delicate as coral, you learn a lot. I’m finding a lot of the knowledge transferred. Plus I went all lit with the lights, temp/humidity controls and even CO2.

And I’ve learned loads from Grow Weed Easy, various forums and YouTube channels.

I appreciate the compliments. It has been hard work.
Yes , damn nice work .....what grow medium did you use , nutrients ? I think you can help other first time growers , great job

VirgilsOwnGrow

VirgilsOwnGrow

Yes , damn nice work .....what grow medium did you use , nutrients ? I think you can help other first time growers , great job

Wow thank you. I used fox farms soil for this grow. Inside 2 gallon air pots and fed with General Organics Bio line and also used URB with each feeding. For a full
organic grow.

I found the Grow Weed Easy site to be massively informative.

The right medium, ph, feeding, light, humidity, temperature, and even CO2 made this a controlled and successful first time grow.

VirgilsOwnGrow

VirgilsOwnGrow

Decided on stages harvest as the tops became very milky with a little Amber. Which is what I was looking for. Once you see it truly turn milky, then it’s clear what you’re looking for.

340D8C0C CDD4 423A 9414 F7BA649BA06C

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter

Hello, hope our light can help you have a great harvest!!!! Spider Farmer

DismalDude

DismalDude

That Moscow Blueberry is some of the best medicine I've ever grown. Well done, wish we could've heard what your final thoughts on it were.

Latest posts

Top Bottom