Week Five Of My First Grow

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

I encountered a few issues and needed help resolving them. I found that both of my plants had some nutrient burn from my AN line. I was told to simply dial back on the feeds (which I did), is there anything else I should be doing to ensure they are not hurt anymore? Also, I clipped a few fan leaves, Looking at the plants should I be clipping anymore? or any leaves specifically to help with my yield and potency? Thanks again for the responses, and like always all advice and criticism is welcome.

Week five of my first grow
Week five
Week five of my first grow 3
Week five of my first grow 4
Week five of my first grow 5
Weekfive
Strangeone

Strangeone

I encountered a few issues and needed help resolving them. I found that both of my plants had some nutrient burn from my AN line. I was told to simply dial back on the feeds (which I did), is there anything else I should be doing to ensure they are not hurt anymore? Also, I clipped a few fan leaves, Looking at the plants should I be clipping anymore? or any leaves specifically to help with my yield and potency? Thanks again for the responses, and like always all advice and criticism is welcome.
Hi, before you cut back on the nutes flush the soil for 3 days first with pure water then start your new feeding schedule...hope this helps..

Dunge

Dunge

Hi, before you cut back on the nutes flush the soil for 3 days first with pure water then start your new feeding schedule...hope this helps..

You have yet to mention what you are growing in. If that medium is empty ProMix, water only might be very hard on them.
I don't think it looks bad enough to take any action.

I don't think advanced pruning techniques are advised of needed on such a small plant.
Good luck.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I see no reason to flush or cut back on nutes. There's no burn or any other looking issue I see. Imo, those are not even close to week 5 in flower. Maybe week 3 at best.

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

You have yet to mention what you are growing in. If that medium is empty ProMix, water only might be very hard on them.
I don't think it looks bad enough to take any action.

I don't think advanced pruning techniques are advised of needed on such a small plant.
Good luck.
My medium is Roots Organic Pooting soil

Top Bottom