Week Five Of My First Grow

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

I encountered a few issues and needed help resolving them. I found that both of my plants had some nutrient burn from my AN line. I was told to simply dial back on the feeds (which I did), is there anything else I should be doing to ensure they are not hurt anymore? Also, I clipped a few fan leaves, Looking at the plants should I be clipping anymore? or any leaves specifically to help with my yield and potency? Thanks again for the responses, and like always all advice and criticism is welcome.

Week five of my first grow
Week fivejpg
Week five of my first grow 3
Week five of my first grow 4
Week five of my first grow 5
Week five of my first grow 6
Weekfivejpg
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

She looks great to me. I might spread her open a little and take out a few Center fan leaves and some that were blocking lower buds. Although you could do nothing and it would still be fantastic, great job!:D

Monster762

Monster762

I encountered a few issues and needed help resolving them. I found that both of my plants had some nutrient burn from my AN line. I was told to simply dial back on the feeds (which I did), is there anything else I should be doing to ensure they are not hurt anymore? Also, I clipped a few fan leaves, Looking at the plants should I be clipping anymore? or any leaves specifically to help with my yield and potency? Thanks again for the responses, and like always all advice and criticism is welcome.
Your plants look good. Nice n healthy. 5 weeks from seed? If so I say your on top of it. Just keep em happy. And i was using AN too I always start low doses n work up as the plant gets bigger. I'm first grow too. N can't say anything negative about AN nutes. Easy to use and work good. I only stopped cause I'm at a clean water phase now. Harvesting one of my plants pretty soon. Others about week or so behind.

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

Your plants look good. Nice n healthy. 5 weeks from seed? If so I say your on top of it. Just keep em happy. And i was using AN too I always start low doses n work up as the plant gets bigger. I'm first grow too. N can't say anything negative about AN nutes. Easy to use and work good. I only stopped cause I'm at a clean water phase now. Harvesting one of my plants pretty soon. Others about week or so behind.
Thanks man, I definitely liked their line of products. They just are a little too strong at first. I definitely will be using full strength by the time they are a few weeks into bloom.

Leew421

Leew421

Next time you need Nutrients look up Blue Planet. They took AN recipe and improved it tremendously and use very high quality materials. Amazon has sample kits

J

Jfrezy

Go half strength on the nutrients. Use this method water 3 times a week. The first and second time with have strength the next time with just plain water. Don't overwater the plant so it can't accept water in a few days. Don't be afford to let it almost completely dry out.

Top Bottom