Week one flowering need some ideas.

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

So I’m on total week 5, but this would be week one of the bloom or “”early bloom. Are their general changes during this time when it comes to temps, Light distance, humidity, And stuff like that? I’ve been using a black out curtain to keep light out during the 12 off so I can keep a small gap up top for the exhaust fan and on the bottom for fresh air for intake, if I close the door the temp has spiked into the 80s but I got silica blast coming so heat so be less of an issue.

Week one flowering need some ideas
Week one flowering need some ideas 2
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Looking good! First time? Keep the humidity between 50 and 60% and your temps between 70 and 80 degrees and you will be in the VPD green zone the rest of the way! Google that if you think I'm speaking in tongues lol

Move the temp and rh monitors you have now away from the soil and up to where the top leaves are. Don't mess with them too much...less is more. Looks like they are going to get hungry if you just flipped them. If you want real helpful hints from the folks who really know...start with this....

advicehttps://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/read-me-first.1245/

Badchoice

Badchoice

Looking good! First time? Keep the humidity between 50 and 60% and your temps between 70 and 80 degrees and you will be in the VPD green zone the rest of the way! Google that if you think I'm speaking in tongues lol

Move the temp and rh monitors you have now away from the soil and up to where the top leaves are. Don't mess with them too much...less is more. Looks like they are going to get hungry if you just flipped them. If you want real helpful hints from the folks who really know...start with this....

advicehttps://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/read-me-first.1245/
Oh alright so the it sounds not much of a change lol and yes this is my first DWC so just trying to make sure I’m doing everything right. And oddly the past week they have been drinking very little daily with not much switching in ph ppm or ec...

Madmax

Madmax

Oh there is a change alright...and would b very noticable with more plants in the room.im a noob and noticed ive gone from using humidifier to not using one..your lights off is the most important..whether using a dehumidifier or extraction fan to bring it down.im using extraction fan atm plugged into an inkbird and also have an 100 watt reptile light in there to keep it around 18 -19 deg overnite .some days the humidity is higher outside and struggle to keep it under 64%..i do have a dehuey but havnt set itup in there yet...good ones a pricey..i think i payed 400 bucks and can can collect 10lites a day...i reckon you will get away with just using your extraction fan and make sure it doesnt drop below 17 deg..my humidity stays around 56% atm..will get that down more later in flower to 45-50%..mine droop under that but stand up nice 0n 19 deg c..

Badchoice

Badchoice

Oh there is a change alright...and would b very noticable with more plants in the room.im a noob and noticed ive gone from using humidifier to not using one..your lights off is the most important..whether using a dehumidifier or extraction fan to bring it down.im using extraction fan atm plugged into an inkbird and also have an 100 watt reptile light in there to keep it around 18 -19 deg overnite .some days the humidity is higher outside and struggle to keep it under 64%..i do have a dehuey but havnt set itup in there yet...good ones a pricey..i think i payed 400 bucks and can can collect 10lites a day...i reckon you will get away with just using your extraction fan and make sure it doesnt drop below 17 deg..my humidity stays around 56% atm..will get that down more later in flower to 45-50%..mine droop under that but stand up nice 0n 19 deg c..
Okay well that’s what I was kind of looking for was those stats, like humidity % light distance temps and etc during flowering time since I personally don’t know if theirs a differences in them from veg

Madmax

Madmax

I run my lights through the night as it gets cold here...my room keeps at a constant 24.5 - 26.1 before my extraction fan cuts in and extracts air for about a minute back to 24.5...humidity gets to 60% at 26.1 and down to 45% ..at lights off i plug the extraction fan into the inkbird dehumidifier and set to 56% some days it just wont get to 56 and the fan stays on continuously and that make the temp in room drop too much and they dont like it..hence i put a reptile ceramic heater in there to help out.ive been getting away with the extraction fan but i gotta get the dehuey in there soon..i did put it in there but it didnt work but i couldnt see shit as the light was that bright on the dehuey i couldnt see the illumination coming from the dials lol...

Badchoice

Badchoice

Well
I run my lights through the night as it gets cold here...my room keeps at a constant 24.5 - 26.1 before my extraction fan cuts in and extracts air for about a minute back to 24.5...humidity gets to 60% at 26.1 and down to 45% ..at lights off i plug the extraction fan into the inkbird dehumidifier and set to 56% some days it just wont get to 56 and the fan stays on continuously and that make the temp in room drop too much and they dont like it..hence i put a reptile ceramic heater in there to help out.ive been getting away with the extraction fan but i gotta get the dehuey in there soon..i did put it in there but it didnt work but i couldnt see shit as the light was that bright on the dehuey i couldnt see the illumination coming from the dials lol...
Well if I’m understandIng you right I should be okay, lights temp is around 75 Rez temp 69-71 with 60% humidity and lights off it running 70ish temp with a strong 55% humidity Ph is stable just not sure on the light distance and other odd ball factors I guess their called. I was actually thinking flowering Would be calling for different temps humidity ppm ec and etc etc Hence why I was asking but it seems I’m doing what needs to be done

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
You can get a free light meter app on your phone to check light distance. You want 65k lux for flowering. Over 75k you should avoid, that would mean the fixture is too close or should be dimmed. 👍

Badchoice

Badchoice

You can get a free light meter app on your phone to check light distance. You want 65k lux for flowering. Over 75k you should avoid, that would mean the fixture is too close or should be dimmed. 👍
Aigtht so in a different post @Aquaman spoke about that and I got the app but it seems since I got a crap iPhone it’s not the best for use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom