Week out to flower branches turn purp??

• Thread starter Toxciteemo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

Uhhhh my branches a quarter to the top all turning purple????? Is this bad ? One week to flower should I be concerned

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
We need a lot more info.
Pot size?
media?
nutrients?
light source?
airflow?
Pics too.

Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

We need a lot more info.
Pot size?
media?
nutrients?
light source?
airflow?
Pics too.
Gotcha
Pot size 7g
Running coco loco
Temp 73-75
Humidity 45
Ionic veg
Light v450
Repotted on day 2 now
Don’t know what the guy was feeding it all I know was he was doing 5ml a gallon so I was told do less in case the plants don’t take what I use so I used 3in half only fed and watered once Atm and woke up to this should I be scared 🙄 the light worked before could it just be the strain or is it hela stress from mabye repot? Never seen this before

Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

One small fan not close but blowing around bottom got another fan on top of the area on the other side of the room to move air around and also got a fan pushing air out the room got a heater running set to 73 the room has not gone lower than 73 degrees and not higher than 75 humidity stayed the same has not changed mabye like by 2 or 3 tops

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Could be genetics. Could be the way the plant reacts to that certain light. Looks fine mine were purple. Using led. But same strain stems werent near as purple under hps.

Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

Could be genetics. Could be the way the plant reacts to that certain light. Looks fine mine were purple. Using led. But same strain stems werent near as purple under hps.
So I should not flush it just keep doing the 3 in a half and use the gallon of water I’m literally one week away from flowering I’m so close lol

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
So I should not flush it just keep doing the 3 in a half and use the gallon of water I’m literally one week away from flowering I’m so close lol
That seems low for the size of that plant. I'd slowly bump it up. Especially since you're flowering soon.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Just keep doing what your doing dawg. Ask questions and keep pushing. They are fine.

The older the leaves get the stems tend to turn purplish/redish.

Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

Update next day some fan leaves are like falling apart any clue why could it be the plants reached it’s end of life the guy who had the plant before me when he gave me it Toped the plants so I can’t even start flower any clue what I should do

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i dont know anything at all about cannabis, but ive seen a plant or two... something is eating it! if it were here, and outside, id say you got wascally wabbits! but maybe some creepy crawly is chowing down. or maybe the cat likes weed!

again, i know nothing, im sure someone here does know and will help soon!

Toxciteemo

Toxciteemo

i dont know anything at all about cannabis, but ive seen a plant or two... something is eating it! if it were here, and outside, id say you got wascally wabbits! but maybe some creepy crawly is chowing down. or maybe the cat likes weed!

again, i know nothing, im sure someone here does know and will help soon!
No clue how to respond to that one lmfao

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looks like maybe a nitrogen toxicity. What is your pH?

Do you have a microscope to check for mites?

Last edited:
Top Bottom