• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
That sucks!

Is there a reason for the colored foam? Im thinking it might help you stay organized?
Thanks man, yeah it's a bummer but I have a gang of flower curing so don't feel the pain of losing one right now. Would sure have liked to see it pan out but it happens. With me anyway 😂 I take the bad with the good in stride. A sore loser is a sore winner.
I'm thinking yes with the colored foam, to keep things organized. I almost gave this away, way to much machinery for me. But I am anxious to get another pot going. My window of growing is really tight. Have to be done with most of my current grows by end of June. Summer Heat is real here in the desert.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thanks man, yeah it's a bummer but I have a gang of flower curing so don't feel the pain of losing one right now. Would sure have liked to see it pan out but it happens. With me anyway 😂 I take the bad with the good in stride. A sore loser is a sore winner.
I'm thinking yes with the colored foam, to keep things organized. I almost gave this away, way to much machinery for me. But I am anxious to get another pot going. My window of growing is really tight. Have to be done with most of my current grows by end of June. Summer Heat is real here in the desert.
Ok that made the most sense to me : )

Yeah it is what it is loosing plants, glad you are able to keep going with you what you have : )

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Think she's ready for the flip. Sunday. 😏🙂 Seedsman Blue Dream
PXL 20240418 193308830

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Oh it’s over now……..
I’m no vampire, I don’t need invitation to cross that threshold, plus, ballon animals filled with booger sugar!

But really hi! Sorry I missed this man, glad I sent it.

If I’m not allowed in can I look through a window?

Are you gonna eat that?
I can trade you a poem I wrote for a grilled cheese…..🤣

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Oh it’s over now……..
I’m no vampire, I don’t need invitation to cross that threshold, plus, ballon animals filled with booger sugar!

But really hi! Sorry I missed this man, glad I sent it.

If I’m not allowed in can I look through a window?

Are you gonna eat that?
I can trade you a poem I wrote for a grilled cheese…..🤣
Your always welcome my friend.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Keep your flower tents humidity down....or get bud rot. 😒 Lost a bud. dam. (just one)

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We harvested (4x2 tent) what was left of the Skunk #1 cuts. This tent will rest till the fall. Top dressed with Neem Meal and Bio Live. Scattered some cover crop seeds to keep the soil alive (hopefully) for the duration of the summer. That's the plan but it does get 120 out here during the peak summer days. Everything...and I mean everything..worms included will probably get fried. 😟 Shooting from the hip.
PXL 20240427 023021856

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
We harvested (4x2 tent) what was left of the Skunk #1 cuts. This tent will rest till the fall. Top dressed with Neem Meal and Bio Live. Scattered some cover crop seeds to keep the soil alive (hopefully) for the duration of the summer. That's the plan but it does get 120 out here during the peak summer days. Everything...and I mean everything..worms included will probably get fried. 😟 Shooting from the hip.
View attachment 2158462
Well, I’ll come over and eat them as long we are in the kosher window of coarse.
They gotta be dead as a door nail, zero rot.
🤣

P

Putthataway

View attachment 2158462
Your temps reach 120 in California? I am guessing where you have the tent not your location outdoor temperature high?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Your temps reach 120 in California? I am guessing where you have the tent not your location outdoor temperature high?
Garage, have two tents in the garage. I use an evaporative cooler to keep the humidity and temps stable until the summer heat sits in. My dog is the C02 😏 it's worst between July and August. My AC unit in the house goes nonstop those two months night and day. (Yes the electric bill goes up crazy) So we usually call it a season during the summer unless we pop something in the tent inside the house. I got a shit load of flower now to hold me over though. So we'll see. The 4x4 in the garage just flipped to flower, that one usually ripens fast (Blue Dream) so we'll be alright.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
We have a new addition to the veg tent... Amnesia Haze. So in this small veg tent we have Strawberry Gorilla, Blue Dream, and Amnesia Haze.

These will be moved out (soon) to the 4x4 in the garage.

I didn't plant this out ahead of time but it's only logical to finish (Dry) what I currently have in that 4x4 (Skunk#1) in this veg tent. The veg tent is indoors and we can keep things at a consistent cooler temp inside. A no brainer.

Funny thing from the Strawberry Gorilla pot...we have mushrooms!? I didn't plant those in there. 🤔

View attachment 2141132View attachment 2141133View attachment 2141134View attachment 2141135View attachment 2141136
Haha I used to get the odd few when I used soil stored outside I stopped buying it as I got a bag that came with gnats

Funny mind I was told mushrooms spores that germinated are a sign of good soil health how true that statement was I dunno however looking at yours it seems so
Nice garden 🪴

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
The Blue Dream usually puts out some nice eye candy buds.. looking forward to see what this plant puts out. The soil is super rich so we're just going with the fresh compost (that we added last week) this round. Think I dropped half a gallon topsoil and worked it in, worms will chow down on that good. two more weeks of stretch.

And yeah I'm dam tempted to drop some seeds in that 4x2.. but.. :(

Lurpin

Lurpin

Pretty fire looking skunk #1 my guy. I'm excited for your blue dream plants. A lot of people are pretty over that strain, but my girl and I love it. Ever heard some people say oh this plant is what I imagine the color purple would taste like. Usually said about plants like Mendo purp. Well I feel that way about Blue Dream. It's how I imagine the color blue would taste. Nostalgic flavor for sure.

Top Bottom