Weird Bud formation

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

Has any one seen bud like these before???. Im coming to the end of week 6 of flower and ive got loads of weird buds like these. I have no light leaks, already checked.

Strain - Barneys Farm critical Kush / Feminised seeds
Nutes - Ionic Bloom / PK Booster - Regenaroot + WiltGaurd by Canadian Express. 700ppm (500scale)
Temps - 28c Day - 23c Night
Co2 - 1050ppm
Style - Hydro

Thanks folks

Weird bud formation
Weird bud formation 2
Weird bud formation 3
Weird bud formation 4
Weird bud formation 5
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Plant looks like its revegging. U said u already checked for light leaks, how did u check for light leaks.
Confu

B

bobby34

Have been in the rooms and done a full 360 check at lights out!!. You thinking light leaks then??

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

And check your timer.....

Or fucked up genetics. If its one plant, its prob this. If its the whole room, prob not

B

bobby34

Yeah checked that too,, timers are good!. Its just a few, and there next to decent plants. Shame if it is genetics as i wont be using them again!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

When checking for light leaks, goin in the room and lookin around isn't good enough IMO. I'd advise sitting in the room after lights out for 10-12 mins...it helps your eyes adjust and gain your "night vision". You'd be surprised at what you find. Not sayin that's your issue here but wanted to throw it out just in case. Oh yeah and...FUCK BARNEYS GEAR! :) MGG

B

bobby34

HA HA,,, Cheers dude,, Are Barneys shite then??. This is the first time ive grown them!. Yeah any thing ive got that emits any kind of light is taped up. Defo no leaks!.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Bobby, i dont know if this is the absolute cause to your issue but i can say it is highly attributing to it. Your plants are WAY to close to your bulbs. Major heat stress up top, i see some of your top colas are practically inside your hood. they need to be alteast 18" away. a good way to test this is by placing your hand over your top buds while the light is on, leave your hand there for 30 seconds. If your hand is burning at all then how do you think your plant feels sitting there for 12 hours. not only is that a major issue, but one of your plants have completely grown past the hood giving your top absolutely no chance to develop correctly. If you dont have the ceiling height to raise your lights, you can try bending you plants a bit to make it work. the damage looks done in my opinion, i dont see them correcting fully at all, not to be negative. On your next run, try flipping your lights earlier before your plants get that big, or try some type of training method to keep them below your hoods. just my 2 cents
cheers,
Z

F

Farmer Ted

Gotta agree, lights way too close, etc. Ive seen plant nodes multiply like crazy when the gals been too close to lights, especially after they've been topped. Im pretty new at this, atleast on a large scale. I do have that strain from Barneys, flowered a dozen, never had that happen. . And to check light leaks, getta chair and doobie, sit your ass in there till your eyes adjust,and take your time. Dont even start lookin for 10 min. Even look up the light ducts. When mine are low sunlight can bounce right in, evwn with an exterior hood. OH,(not to sound stupid, but...) use a green flashlight between moving around the room, so's not to pumble your ladies. Plus your eyes adjust back pretty quick ,if used moderately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom