Weird buds found on stem joint?

• Thread starter CannaMom48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaMom48

CannaMom48

Hello! Our girls are flowering right now and I noticed these weird little flowers on one of our stem joints up near the upper middle area . God forbid these aren’t male parts right?! Just some weird looking buds? Anyone ?

Weird buds found on stem joint
CF89

CF89

yeah those look like nanners. not good at all... those look like they were allowed to flower too!! thats scary stuff... is there white dust on your leaves?

I broke a branch on one plant, and I believe stressed it and it turned hermie on me at week 7 in flowering. started to grow those damn "nanners" and I cut them off when I saw them. about 10 of them. and they didnt come back.

these are NOT a good sign:

cooler wallpaper

CF89

CF89

from the internet... well said " You may also see yellow “bananas” (stamens) growing around the pistils/hairs of the buds. A stamen normally grows inside a male pollen sac but sometimes appear directly on female buds, especially in times of stress. A stamen produces pollen and doesn’t even need to open up before it starts making seeds! Remove plants immediately if they start growing bananas (also referred to as “nanners”) or your entire grow room may get pollinated. "

CannaMom48

CannaMom48

I pulled what I found off and I didn’t see any more on any other plants today when I went in to check so hopefully our buds are safe.. weirdly one girl looks more wilted today before watering? They should be thirsty but the others seem okay 👍🏻Could she be nearing harvest? This is our first grow
FCEFCFA7 F249 402A B18A 93454837EFC4
C6E3FD0C 9C32 402B 88BA C8FF209144DD

CannaMom48

CannaMom48

I’ll have to check back tonight! Our lights come on at 10 at night and go off at 10 in the morning since we have no AC in the house so tonight when the lights come back on I’ll post an update!

CannaMom48

CannaMom48

Update :
Our sad girl sprung right back , guess she was just extra thirsty . Checked for more bananas and fountain a few more and pulled them.
MadMax don’t jinx us!! So far after checking through all the buds we don’t have any bananas forming in the buds yet so fingers crossed it stays that way. If more
Form should we pull it early? They are so close to being done !
39631559 A35C 4E2F 9ABE 849CC25EDAF0
5E127E58 2B02 411A A7B4 39261F451B95

Latest posts

Top Bottom