Weird color on seedling leaves

• Thread starter SC69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SC69

SC69

Supporter
Hi all. I haven’t been around since seeking my product buying advice and am finally up and running. I am a complete newbie. I have seven 17-19 day old seedlings. They’re in 180z solo cups since sprouting (a couple before but had seen tap roots etc). I used root riot cubes and transplanted into happy frog. First watering was on the 10th day and one since (almost time) at a ph of 6.5. They are going to be transplanted into 5gal fabric pots with Jolly Roger VT Compost living soil on Sunday. They’re in my 5x5 and had been under an HLG 65V2 for 2 weeks. They needed to be spread out and I didn’t want to cause anymore stretch so I put them under the PhotonTek X600 pro on Sunday at 25% & 24”. They seem to love it. I’ve seen no stretch or signs of what I’ve been told to look for as burn and they have sped up a bit (I don’t know that it’s not time for that anyway, that’s how new I am). Temps have fluctuated between 65-74° (a couple times a little higher and once it did get down to 64) humidity between 48-60. At 25% the light seems to add 4°. I hope I’ve given enough info. There isn’t much more going on in there.

A few of the leaves (on all 3 strains) GSC, GG, & Banner have this darkening shade on them. It looks brown to me but I don’t really know. A friend told me not to worry, probably strain etc. well, this is 3 strains. Haha. There is also a reddish brown on the little leaf stems (only on a couple) you can see both things in the photos. Any ideas? Light too close? Already time to feed? Ps..I have some light bleaching from spraying with the fan on. Lesson learned.

Weird color on seedling leaves
Weird color on seedling leaves 2
Weird color on seedling leaves 3
Weird color on seedling leaves 4
AKgrow

AKgrow

Looks ok. Let em grow, try not to overdo it, they are still babies. Watch out for overwatering and try not to overthink things, we are just growing some weeds, man. So far so good.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Transplant!!!!!! 10 days after lower the lights IF your getting too much internodal stretch, but atm your lookin great man!

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Looks ok. Let em grow, try not to overdo it, they are still babies. Watch out for overwatering and try not to overthink things, we are just growing some weeds, man. So far so good.
Thank you!!

Top Bottom