weird ISO

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wd4d

Thanks! I'm not familiar with the term "winterizing" them. Would you mind elaborating on that, and I'd also be interested to know about your filtering process! Thanks n advance! Best, -Max
here you go not green at all

IMG 20140111 183322 679
IMG 20140111 183110 364
W

wd4d

Rick simpson along with many of his consorts have a worldwide network of folks who send a therapeutic dose (30 grams) to sick folks all over the world for free. I worked with them. The only people who are charged are the ones who are more than willing to pay for their medicine and others as well. Rick simpson was jailed for giving it away freely to sick members of his church. Your just talking shit.

Of all the godawful shit you put into your body through legislation on whats acceptable to put into tap water, iso or naptha is the least of your worries. Cannabis oil DOES cure cancer. I've met too many people on deaths doorstep, (grey skin, legions, boils, broken veins, yellow eyes, losing hair) who in just a couple months time turned their life completely around.

Iso evaporates at 190f, if heated to 200f there is no iso.
and at that temperature you burn trichomes acetone vapes off 100 percent at room temperature

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

thc vaporizes at around 320 to 340 f . Any polar solvent works to make the good cancer curing oil. Non polar solvents dont do the trick.

Not trying to derail the thread. Trying to keep it on track actually, figured it was about iso, rick simpson is part of the iso conversation. Are other polar solvents? I dont know, not my place to say.

Smoking some real fine agent orange iso right now, fuckin centered man, centered HARD! lol

W

wd4d

thc vaporizes at around 320 to 340 f . Any polar solvent works to make the good cancer curing oil. Non polar solvents dont do the trick.

Not trying to derail the thread. Trying to keep it on track actually, figured it was about iso, rick simpson is part of the iso conversation. Are other polar solvents? I dont know, not my place to say.

Smoking some real fine agent orange iso right now, fuckin centered man, centered HARD! lol
ISO and acetone both are just a little more polar than non polar and are pretty much considered bipolar and both dissolve nonpolar products and heating iso to 200 degrees will and does burn trichomes not vaporize Them. here's a pic of the acetone wash vaped off at room temp

IMG 20140111 183322 679
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

What do you even mean by that? "Burn the tricome", burning happens after vaporization. What is it you think your losing at 200 degs that you are not loosing at room temp? Volatile terpines is all I can imagine, and you will lose those at room temp so I dont see what your getting at.

Can you elaborate further? Perhaps you will repeat yourself again... Smokin some iso either way. They burnin now I tell you what.

W

wd4d

What do you even mean by that? "Burn the tricome", burning happens after vaporization. What is it you think your losing at 200 degs that you are not loosing at room temp? Volatile terpines is all I can imagine, and you will lose those at room temp so I dont see what your getting at.

Can you elaborate further? Perhaps you will repeat yourself again... Smokin some iso either way. They burnin now I tell you what.
to put it simply "it darkens the product"

A

aeroponicman

im runnin low on wax and stuff so i took some of my popcorn buds, chopped them up and put em in a jar with some 99% ISO. i shook it for about 5 minutes or so. got my double boiler setup and ran it very low (below boiling) until it had barely any iso left. lowered the temp then watched it until it appeared to be evaporated. im left with a gritty gooey substance. it was a nice yellow color until it all evaporated, then it changed to a chocolate milky amber color. i made some iso a few weeks ago the same way with different product, and it came out the same. when i dab with it, i get a little amount of smoke, then my dabber has a bit of what looks like hash that wont burn ( you know when you burn bubble hash and it gets soft and disintegrates? thats what the leftover looks like) then i just smoked that in the bong and it burned like bubble hash. i dont have a vac purge yet, thats coming up. any ideas?
what did you filter it with?

Top Bottom