Weird leaf curling only one plant

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Hello folks

I'm asking this for a friend who for some reason can't just come here himself lol.

Anyways he's got a bunch of plants in his room can't remember all of or any of them now tho.

So everything is going great up until yesterday, he found thrips. He then goes to hydro store and is recommended some soap spray (that I'm not sure the name of either).

He sprays his plants all of them last night with the lights go out, and today one of his plants had this crazy curling.

Other wise it looks good to me. He thinks is the spray, I'm not so sure if it is tho. Why only 1 plant out of 20?

So I'm hoping one of you folks may recognize this and coukd inform me what's happening.

Weird leaf curling only one plant
Weird leaf curling only one plant 2
No3r

No3r

Well with the limited information you’ve provided you can tell your friend it will be ok

Homesteader

Homesteader

When you use soap, you NEED to rinse it off after about 10 minutes. The soap gets into the stoma of the leaf and prevent the plants leaves from breathing. I am pretty sure that is what went on here.
I think one of the plants may have got hit with more or was just more sensitive to it.

chemistry

chemistry

From the pics you put up, you can see that all the plants have the burning leaves issue, think your only course is to spray them clean water if you can, and wash off the bug soap.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Ok that makes sense. They are not my plants there a friend's as to why the limited info.

I knew someone here would have an idea. I can't say if he rinsed them or not but I will def let him know what you guys think.

As always thanks again I do love the farm

Top Bottom