Weird Leaf Discoloration During Flowering

• Thread starter travism000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

travism000

So my current soil grow is using the Nectar of the Gods product line and I use growers recharge every other watering. Ph is kept 6.3-6.8. Temperature is mostly 77-81, however it goes as high as 88 in the mornings for about an hour before i turn my air conditioner on. Humidity is 45-55 during the day, then 65-70 at night. I'm not sure f these are all the same issue because of there are four thru five different kinds of discoloration. I don't believe this could be a nutrient deficiency, however it could be potassium? I've never seen this before, any ideas? It started on one plant, then spread to others, but I don't think its a pest or disease but cant be sure.

Weird leaf discoloration during flowering
Weird leaf discoloration during flowering 2
Weird leaf discoloration during flowering 3
Smerb

Smerb

So my current soil grow is using the Nectar of the Gods product line and I use growers recharge every other watering. Ph is kept 6.3-6.8. Temperature is mostly 77-81, however it goes as high as 88 in the mornings for about an hour before i turn my air conditioner on. Humidity is 45-55 during the day, then 65-70 at night. I'm not sure f these are all the same issue because of there are four thru five different kinds of discoloration. I don't believe this could be a nutrient deficiency, however it could be potassium? I've never seen this before, any ideas? It started on one plant, then spread to others, but I don't think its a pest or disease but cant be sure.
PM. Powdery Mildew. I'm not in your growroom but it's looking powdery. Hmmmm, high humidity. Crowded plant. It's not looking good friend.

T

travism000

I saw some pics of the possible tobacco mosaic virus. Could that be it? Doesn't look like PM to me.

xenon730

xenon730

What soil are they growing in? The pics are textbook phosphorous deficiency but that doesn't mean they need more phosphorous in their root zone necessarily. What medium are you in and list all the products you use.

xenon730

xenon730

I'm using Nectar of the Gods and it requires hella Herculean Harvest which has a lot of phosphorus, so thats odd
that's why i said it doesn't have to be a lack of phosphorous. can be ph, overfeeding, over or underwatering, too much light, and other things. deficiencies don't always mean add more. do you use the entire nectar line? i was wanting the specific list of nectar products you use also. can you detail your feeds fully to me? have you ever done a slurry test? do you feed them with cold water? what light are you using? ill be honest at this point, i'm not too sure the cause and need more information from you. don't think i'm saying that you need to add anything, the nectar line is heavy so it's unlikely there's not enough phosphorous or anything else in your soil.

xenon730

xenon730

I use Gaia mania, medusas magic, Demeter destiny, Aphrodite, Herculean harvest, and Zeus juice. I have not done a slurry test and I feed with warm water. I use a 600 watt led light by mehzi. Its definitely not under ornoverwatering, light burn, or ph issues.
If you're that confident with everything, check your roots. Not testing the soil is a mistake, it could absolutely be ph related. Nectar lineup is also really heavy and just the amount it puts in could cause problems. Either way you need to flush, inspect roots, and feed low. Don't flush it with herculean harvest either. Its absolutely not related to not having enough in there of anything(unless you feed ridiculously low) and might be just the opposite.

Oh and more pics in natural light. Top down, main stem, leaves from top, mid, and bottom. Not enough information still.

Latest posts

Top Bottom