weird leaf happenings :(

• Thread starter rayvon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rayvon

alrite all :) ive just took these off one o me g13haze and ive never seen out like it tbh.... so can anyone throw me a bone?

in me homebox xs these
coco/perlite/allmix
nice enviro
ec 1.2
ph 5.9
3ish weeks old

thought it was a splash at 1st but thinkin bout it i dont splash em so thats out

Leaves
R

rayvon

bio bizz allmix hereisssh, i always use it with coco n perlite for me 1st 2 pot ups then into the final coco pot up, its just a reasonably mild soil

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I've heard of people having PH imbalances mixing soil and coco. Are you testing your runoff?

R

rayvon

I've heard of people having PH imbalances mixing soil and coco. Are you testing your runoff?

not tested it in a while hereisssh but its a tried and tested mix for me (everything i run uses this mix) and its just the g13hazes bbut i'll give it a look at at feed time tmoz (not long ago been fed), cheers mate :)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Something looks locked up or, as you said, splash and burn. Good luck :yes

R

rayvon

gettin a bit worse

plants dont need a feed yet so i cant check the run off but this looks a lot like lsf imo :( . what do the farmers think?

000 0006
W

werzalCHEESEhead

tbh it looks like you have drop or splashed abit of water on then and its dryed out and burnt the leaf but i might be wrong man but it looks like wat happened to mine when i drop abit of water the leaf but good luck man

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmm, does look a little like Leaf Spot Fungus, but I (thankfully) only know of it through pics. Get back to us on the runoff tests (PH and EC) and we'll go from there.

S

snake383

im having the same problem. im growing in ocean forest. i did have a ph swing a couple weeks ago, got down to 5.6. so i flushed with 7 ph tap water, but it is progressing to younger leaves. this plant is 6-7 weeks old. i repotted at 4 weeks, and have yet to add nutes. i water today, ph run off is 6.7. my temps have been steady at 72-78 and my humidity is 30-50. i also have red stems some almost purple. my growing tips are turning white and curling up like a question mark. the spots look like rayvons 3rd pic but worse. also i water about every 4-5 days in 3 gal pot.

rayvon did you find out what it was?

N

northern monsta

sounds like u may hay overwatered just like me, i have the same prob im waiting for pots to dry out snake, if you have, best to leave the pots untill dry/dryer

R

rayvon

im having the same problem. im growing in ocean forest. i did have a ph swing a couple weeks ago, got down to 5.6. so i flushed with 7 ph tap water, but it is progressing to younger leaves. this plant is 6-7 weeks old. i repotted at 4 weeks, and have yet to add nutes. i water today, ph run off is 6.7. my temps have been steady at 72-78 and my humidity is 30-50. i also have red stems some almost purple. my growing tips are turning white and curling up like a question mark. the spots look like rayvons 3rd pic but worse. also i water about every 4-5 days in 3 gal pot.

rayvon did you find out what it was?

snake i just cut it out me mate, i needed to hold the plant back anyhow so i took most of the fan leaf out and let the lower growth get some light and bush out, i didnt get to the bottom of the problem but its not resurfaced as of yet. im in a nix of coco/biobizz allmix and perlite and water everyday til runoff because of the lightness of my mix so maybe its fungal and not nutes/soil because were totally diff mediums.

can you pop a pic up maybe snake and see if the farmers can get to the bottom of it? :)

EDIT- are you in veg? if so that humiditys a little low imo (prob not relevant but pfft yer never know)

S

snake383

i am still in veg. i have cut out the bad leaves also. i think mine was a nute def. i have been spraying them with 20/20/20 with micro at 1/2 strengh and it seems to be helping...

Top Bottom