Weird leaf on one node of plant

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So you know at 12" that thing is pushing almost 1200ppfd. If your light cycle was only 12hrs you be cooking them without co2 and a really good environment.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So when I flip to flower how do I stop from cooking them? Get another fan for the top of the tent?
I'd say max would be about 20" max power for you in flower... maybe 18" but start lower and work up.

Just driving for coffee then I'll get ya sorted bro.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok bro move the light to 20" and put it at 50% for veg. You will need to adjust once they get aboit 16" max.

Give the plants 3-5 days to recover as light stress will usually slow or stunt growth for up to a week or slightly longer if the light is not reduced enough.

For flower 20" at 100%. It will not be worth you pushing more. The insignificant difference is not worth the risk of cooking then again.

So up to 20" drop to 50% power give em 5 days and then flip.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Yea sometimes it’s crazy off. It will be 12K then I will go check later in the day and the thing will say 39K lol
Which app are you using mate? Photone is what I use on Apple, and it rules but you MUST follow the steps to make the diffuser. If you're not using a diffuser 30-40,000 Lux can come up as 10,000

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

All your leaves have problems. Cannabis leaves are flat, they don't hunch in the middle. Your leaves hunch in the middle. Dark, glossy tips where sugars are pooling. You internet/high times-taught guys ignore all these obvious Calcium deficiency symptoms.

Most expensive herb on earth and no one knows how to grow it, or is teaching anyone how to grow it. I'd write a book but it'd just get ridiculed by weed "experts" who grow plants with hunched splotchy leaves, reaching literally 5% of their genetic potential by my obviously useless estimate.
How do you figure? I don't see any calcium issues here.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Photone has the option to pay to add PPFD and DLI options so you can just side between them and Lux and it does all the math for you. Good tip though!
Comme ça ☺ This is at the top of my canopy I'm on week eight of veg. Running 2x Mars Hydro TSL2000. They are at 17" and set to about 35% and I am getting this amount of light to my plant tops. So does sound like your numbers are a little wonky given yours is set so high. Can't recommend this enough.

936392D0 BA59 42A8 A418 AA54E4700294
FA868B4F BC80 4141 B6C8 3353456F8F41
A0DE1237 4927 4354 83D1 20A3BFB9E4D4
FourPlants

FourPlants

I have Photone and have DLI on iPhone. It does work well using the diffuser.

My buddy who does film lighting is suppose to be bringing me on of his meters to do some calibration at some point.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I have Photone and have DLI on iPhone. It does work well using the diffuser.

My buddy who does film lighting is suppose to be bringing me on of his meters to do some calibration at some point.
Should keep us posted, be interesting to see how it stacks up against the top tech. It seems to work well enough to guide one thru a grow though.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
All your leaves have problems. Cannabis leaves are flat, they don't hunch in the middle. Your leaves hunch in the middle. Dark, glossy tips where sugars are pooling. You internet/high times-taught guys ignore all these obvious Calcium deficiency symptoms.

Most expensive herb on earth and no one knows how to grow it, or is teaching anyone how to grow it. I'd write a book but it'd just get ridiculed by weed "experts" who grow plants with hunched splotchy leaves, reaching literally 5% of their genetic potential by my obviously useless estimate.
I think he was asking for help and not a lecture on how his leaves look fked up...I have no help to offer GL would been a better reply imho....BUT I'm not the expert you are, I might see things differently after my head swells too.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1162354
Hey guy. Can anyone tell me what this is on my plant? This is the only site doing this. Both of my plants are healthy. As far as I know they aren’t autos so this shouldn’t be starting to flower. I didn’t change the light or anything so I’m confused by this.
Just re read some and just a question.

Are you ph adjusting your feed before or after you add the nutrients?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Comme ça ☺ This is at the top of my canopy I'm on week eight of veg. Running 2x Mars Hydro TSL2000. They are at 17" and set to about 35% and I am getting this amount of light to my plant tops. So does sound like your numbers are a little wonky given yours is set so high. Can't recommend this enough.
Whats the name of the Android version?

Mugwort

Mugwort

Well hopefully @FATAL responds but I'm not going to hold my breath.

For a guy who insults our members, staff and visitors so blatantly if you look at his post history sure is a lot of ppl with calcium problems.. pretty much every diagnosis.

Call me harsh but hey our community kicks ass and yeah not going to let some guy with one diagnosis trash on it who can't even see what's going on here and every post he diagnoses as calcium deficiency or issue.
The guy is just looking for attention!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

There is no need to be unkind! So now we know who is the all time greatest weed grower of all time, i suggest we chip in and give him a trophy, we are here to help and learn if you cant be nice just dont say anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom