Weird leaves on Gelato

• Thread starter LB Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LB Dank

LB Dank

Why is my Gelato plant have weird fat wide leaves? Started with four Cotyledon leaves and then three true leaves and then back to the normal set. Strange plant I must say. Any feedback would be dope 🤙🏼

Weird leaves on gelato
Weird leaves on gelato 2
Weird leaves on gelato 3
Wolfe

Wolfe

My guess and I don’t know led at all really. But it could be it is it’s struggling for some additional spectrum of light or not getting enough of it. I notice things like that happen when bulbs go out on my T5. They throw threes and ones sometimes. . Sometimes it’s genetic also. Most the time when I get them on more light they crank out bigger leaves. I don’t really know about this strain and it’s variation in phenotypes and/or their leaf patterns. But that could also be a reason...See if others have experienced the same with that strain? Bump...

G

grassmania22

Why is my Gelato plant have weird fat wide leaves? Started with four Cotyledon leaves and then three true leaves and then back to the normal set. Strange plant I must say. Any feedback would be dope 🤙🏼
This may be caused by insufficiency of light, check if all leaves are getting enough light to grow the proper way

ElHefe

ElHefe

I had similar leaves on my Gelato plant and I’m outdoors, must be a strain thing. Only had it in a few areas and didn’t seem to affect anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom