Weird looking leaves Still (Help Please)

• Thread starter 33rdgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

33rdgrower

Hey guys,

Me again. So I’ve left it a week, only watered once since the time I last posted. I’m still having issues with the leaves on my plant. They are thick and strange looking. I’ve turned the light down to 400W of Lumes.

I think I maybe added too much silica to the feed but this plant did start it’s life on Sun light, I only switched it to LED when someone gave it to me.

What ever is causing the issue it isn’t stunting the growth as it’s still growing at a good rate.

Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

33rd.

Weird looking leaves still help please
Weird looking leaves still help please 2
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

What is your grow medium, (soil/coco/hydro/etc) what light are you using, how big is your space, what size pot, how much are you watering each time you water, are you using nutrients? The more info on your grow the more info people can give in return.

33rdgrower

Hey, sorry about that.

My plan was to make this a mother plant.

the medium is Coco/perlite with added stuff like bat guano and worm castings.

The light is an Led full spectrum 1000W Lumes 100W voltage I have on 400W of Lumes right now…

The pot size is 10L

I water every 3-4 days based on weight, I’m using a Thai made nutrient that reads at about 800-900PPM and I give it 1.5L every 3-4 days. I did add in silica to the feed around 1ML per L as instructed on the bottle.

Thank you

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hey, sorry about that.

My plan was to make this a mother plant.

the medium is Coco/perlite with added stuff like bat guano and worm castings.

The light is an Led full spectrum 1000W Lumes 100W voltage I have on 400W of Lumes right now…

The pot size is 10L

I water every 3-4 days based on weight, I’m using a Thai made nutrient that reads at about 800-900PPM and I give it 1.5L every 3-4 days. I did add in silica to the feed around 1ML per L as instructed on the bottle.

Thank you
Not a coco grower but i know coco should be saturated almost all the time if not all the time. Maybe aomeone else will jump in soon

Moshmen

Moshmen

No not a coco grower but yes adding that crap to coco probably was a bad idea ? Looks overfed and underwatered

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hey guys,

Me again. So I’ve left it a week, only watered once since the time I last posted. I’m still having issues with the leaves on my plant. They are thick and strange looking. I’ve turned the light down to 400W of Lumes.

I think I maybe added too much silica to the feed but this plant did start it’s life on Sun light, I only switched it to LED when someone gave it to me.

What ever is causing the issue it isn’t stunting the growth as it’s still growing at a good rate.

33rd.
Just noticed the media level in your pot. Might need to add more and filler up to the top.

33rdgrower

Damn I flushed it and checked my run off… the PPM/EC was so high the meter couldn’t even read it!
Got it down to 0.5 after flushing all day. Pruned a little of the dying leaves. Hopefully that helps.

Thanks to everyone’s threads and topics
P.S I did fill the medium to the top but flushing it pushed it back down lol.

E40740A4 1CF9 4622 9A50 4E1F83A871BF
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Keep the coco nice and saturated, plant looks better already today.

E

Edinburg

Yo you tripping? They look good to me, however if your still woried check ph.

T

Titleist

Only thing I can see myself in the pics is that the serrations are turned up a bit on the leaves. What's the humidity in the tent?

Also, what are you using to determine the light output since you're using lumens? If you mean you're using 400 watts from the wall and the light is fairly close to the plant then you're hitting them pretty hard in veg if the light is at all efficient. If you hit them hard with light they will want to drink more water and go through more nutrients. If you're in coco then watering is pretty important as there's a lot of air space in it to dry it out quickly.

If you can, try putting Photone on your cell phone and set it to show you PPFD or DLI and tell us those numbers as well if you can.

Last edited:
Cannagar

Cannagar

Hey guys,

33rd.
This looks like heat and/or light stress to me personally.

Top Bottom