• Tagged users None
Giants5

Giants5

Weird looking
Weird looking 2

Junk

Junk

What's the ?

You have drainage in the bottom of the bucket?

Giants5

Giants5

I just think it's weird growing compared to others that I see.

H

happy b

Looks ok to me.its just the long petioles and lack of branches the make it look that way.it looks like its going to grow into one dominant cola.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Kinda looks as if its settin its self up fer Homeboy status IMO. Sorry ta say that. But it is too early ta tell still. So let's pray I'm wrong. Hope I am. Looks good though.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I did the sex thing where taller plants are usually male . I had 6 plants of the same strain and put the 2 tallest in their own tent and lo and behold they were male the others were female. I know this isn't 100% lol I was just curious. I had read about it somewhere. It could of course of just been blind luck.

Giants5

Giants5

Lol I bet. I'm doing the same thing should I keep him? This is my first grow i have two other plants don't know if there male or female.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

Lol I bet. I'm doing the same thing should I keep him? This is my first grow i have two other plants don't know if there male or female.
Keep him until u know for sure post more pics

showmegreen

showmegreen

Male plants make oil too. Pluck nanners just before they open until ya wanna harvest. Then make yerself some oil. You'll see that some them Ol' Boys will git ya a pert good head change. Ain't near as fufilling as a huge flowering top that you helped create. But joy is all in tha perception. Make lemonade people!

Top Bottom