Weird stuff going on here

• Thread starter geralds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geralds

geralds

Hey guys,

so I’m just over a week into flower and am noticing a couple plants showing some odd signs of stress. I’m flowering under 4 1000w de lights. This is my third round under the same lighting in exception to new bulbs. I’ve haven’t seen this before in the past grows. I’m in coco feeding once a day. I haven’t really changed my feed much the whole way through. Staying at 500-600ppm ph 5.8-6.0

temps are 74-76 Rh 40-55 day
65-68 Rh 45-55 night. C02@800ppm.
Feeding Canna nutes.

Anyone ever have anything like this before?

Weird stuff going on here
Weird stuff going on here 2
Weird stuff going on here 3
Weird stuff going on here 4
Weird stuff going on here 5
Weird stuff going on here 6
Weird stuff going on here 7
Weird stuff going on here 8
Weird stuff going on here 9
Weird stuff going on here 10
Weird stuff going on here 11
mancorn

mancorn

If it was happening only on the top of the plants I would suspect light burn. Your 2nd photo shows some real tacoing and you said new bulbs.

geralds

geralds

Most of the damage is like a little above the lowest trellis, not really much on top. It almost looks like something is chewing on the leaves but I checked with a microscope and didn’t see any bugs

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
some strains get funky growth when there’s a heavy dose of nutrients, taco leaves is light/heat stress, new lights are way stronger than when they are used for a bit.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Most of the damage is like a little above the lowest trellis, not really much on top. It almost looks like something is chewing on the leaves but I checked with a microscope and didn’t see any bugs
That was my first impression also
Screenshot 20200315 205452 Chrome

Top Bottom