Weird(?) things coming out from bud sites

• Thread starter zoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoon

Hello,

I had 3 RQS Critical's, one of them was bit weird and slow from the start. It's now in her 9th week of flower. I am seeing weird stuff coming out of the buds.

Anyone got ideas what this might be? Circled red in the pic. Grown under LED with temps 24-26c and RH around 45-55%.

Thanks!

Weird things coming out from bud sites
Madmax

Madmax

They are called nanners..spreading the love lol..its time to chop.this can happen when you go too long in flower or you have had light leak or stressed them just recently.actually they cant do much now as all your pistils are pretty much brown so they cant pollenate your buds..

Last edited:
Z

zoon

They are called nanners..spreading the love lol..its time to chop.this happens when you go too long in flower or you have had light leak or stressed them just recently.actually they cant do much now as all your pistils are pretty much brown so they cant pollenate your buds..
Thank you! Learnt something new! I shall get the axe.

Madmax

Madmax

See what those brown hairs are coming out of(calyx) thats what you look at to see if your tricomes are ready..you can purchase a jewllers loupe before nxt harvest and check the calyxs ..your looking for all milky tric heads no clear..once you see amber appearing say 10% -20% thats as far as you want to go..all milky is when its at its most potent..☺

Top Bottom