Weird yellowing on Blue Dream 8 week flower

• Thread starter wallywonks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallywonks

wallywonks

So the yellowing is happening to the middle leaves. Leaves look normal other than yellowing. Ruling our Nitrogen because lower leaves are not showing the same. I was considering light burn as I rotate them every 3 days. They were also 3in higher until I removed the pot spacer 2 weeks ago.
But if it was light burn why is the cola sugar leaves not light burnt and the cola bud color is normal.
Its very strange. I didn't stop feeding nitrogen and the buds are still shooting out pistils and swelling.

Have no clue other than maybe when I removed the pot spacer that it kept the colas from getting burnt. Have no clue.

Thanks for any ideas about this issue.
Weird yellowing on blue dream 8 week flower 2
Weird yellowing on blue dream 8 week flower 3
Weird yellowing on blue dream 8 week flower 4
Weird yellowing on blue dream 8 week flower

Weird yellowing on blue dream 8 week flower 5
Weird yellowing on blue dream 8 week flower 6
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

So the yellowing is happening to the middle leaves. Leaves look normal other than yellowing. Ruling our Nitrogen because lower leaves are not showing the same. I was considering light burn as I rotate them every 3 days. They were also 3in higher until I removed the pot spacer 2 weeks ago.
But if it was light burn why is the cola sugar leaves not light burnt and the cola bud color is normal.
Its very strange. I didn't stop feeding nitrogen and the buds are still shooting out pistils and swelling.

Have no clue other than maybe when I removed the pot spacer that it kept the colas from getting burnt. Have no clue.

Thanks for any ideas about this issue.View attachment 1273483View attachment 1273484View attachment 1273485View attachment 1273482
Looks like normal fad at the end of the plants life cycle. It may be a tad early but I wouldnt get to crazy chasing the issue. Not light burn

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Thanks for any ideas about this issue.View attachment 1273483View attachment 1273484View attachment 1273485View attachment 1273482
Yeah bro they look good. That’s how you want them to fade around week 8. It’s lack of Nitrogen but you plant doesn’t need It anymore. You are on the right track. No need to worry

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Looks good to me except for the claw - might want to dial down those nutes just slightly, doesn't look like it has much longer to go, anyway.

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

Normal development. Nice crop coming there. Always wanted to try Blue Dream after I saw Mr. Canuck grow some serious Autos.

wallywonks

wallywonks

Looks good to me except for the claw - might want to dial down those nutes just slightly, doesn't look like it has much longer to go, anyway.
The organic soil I made was like a super soil living soil homemade mix. Maybe too much rabbit poop. I really only used water and molasses all through veg. Hit it with Banana Peel Tea at flip and then 0-10-10 Alaskan Fish Morbloom PK. Once in a while I added a low dose of the 5-1-1 Fish emulsion earlier in flower.

3 of my plants are yellowing at the bottom now. Week 10 almost done. Trichs are cloudy just tiny bit of ambers. Still some white pistils on tops of colas but the lower parts seem to be finishing sooner.
Watering is now 4-6 days instead of 2-3 days. Humidity dropped to mid to lower 40s. Temps are 74F to 68F. The buds on all 4 are dense when I squeezed them they are hard. Oily and fragrant. The Aurora and Blue Dream have a piney citrus smell. The Blueberry Cheesecake is more of a berry fruity smell but not strong. The granddaddy cross is strong floral smell.

Blue Dream

Blueberry Cheesecake

6063766 grow journal by wallywonksfemale seedsblue cheese
6063778 grow journal by wallywonksfemale seedsblue cheese
6063769 grow journal by wallywonksfemale seedsblue cheese

Granddaddy Purple X Dosidos

6063873 grow journal by wallywonkscustomgranddaddy purple x dosidos
6063880 grow journal by wallywonkscustomgranddaddy purple x dosidos
6063884 grow journal by wallywonkscustomgranddaddy purple x dosidos

Aurora Indica

6063938 grow journal by wallywonksnirvanaaurora indica
6063932 grow journal by wallywonksnirvanaaurora indica
6063942 grow journal by wallywonksnirvanaaurora indica
6073796 grow journal by wallywonksnirvanaaurora indica

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
The organic soil I made was like a super soil living soil homemade mix. Maybe too much rabbit poop. I really only used water and molasses all through veg. Hit it with Banana Peel Tea at flip and then 0-10-10 Alaskan Fish Morbloom PK. Once in a while I added a low dose of the 5-1-1 Fish emulsion earlier in flower.

3 of my plants are yellowing at the bottom now. Week 10 almost done. Trichs are cloudy just tiny bit of ambers. Still some white pistils on tops of colas but the lower parts seem to be finishing sooner.
Watering is now 4-6 days instead of 2-3 days. Humidity dropped to mid to lower 40s. Temps are 74F to 68F. The buds on all 4 are dense when I squeezed them they are hard. Oily and fragrant. The Aurora and Blue Dream have a piney citrus smell. The Blueberry Cheesecake is more of a berry fruity smell but not strong. The granddaddy cross is strong floral smell.

Blue Dream

View attachment 1277115View attachment 1277116
View attachment 1277117

Blueberry Cheesecake

View attachment 1277118View attachment 1277119View attachment 1277120View attachment 1277121

Granddaddy Purple X Dosidos

View attachment 1277122View attachment 1277123View attachment 1277124

Aurora Indica

View attachment 1277128View attachment 1277127View attachment 1277126View attachment 1277125
Good work, man. You're on the right track, keep it up!

Top Bottom