Weired leaf ?? What is it ? , day 30+/- week 5 Purple Ghost Candy

• Thread starter katraiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katraiter

katraiter

What is this weired leaf ? is it a mutation, or what because no matter what Lst methods I have tried this plant is determined to be a straight 6 foot Christmas tree so I stopped trying and am letting it teach me who's boss 😛

Weired leaf  what is it   day 30  week 5 purple ghost candy
Weired leaf  what is it   day 30  week 5 purple ghost candy 2
Weired leaf  what is it   day 30  week 5 purple ghost candy 3
katraiter

katraiter

I doubt the deformed leaf is worrisome. I'd cut it off.

Did you top the plant? A picture of the whole plant would help us understand.
Yes it was topped 2 days after it's sibling also here is the link to my grow diary
I doubt the deformed leaf is worrisome. I'd cut it off.

Did you top the plant? A picture of the whole plant would help us understand.
Yes it was topped two days later after it's sibling, one on right in brown pot I topped first.
I have 3 varieties one of each variety I topped the 3 shorter plants first. The larger ones didn't have a good center up yet or was in-between being big enough for me to feel confident top.
It is the one I topped later and is only one with weired leaf. Here is a link to my grow diary of that helps .

Post in thread '2 Purple Ghost Candy , 2 Lsd , 2 original Glue and 1 critical 2.0 Auto germinated /in dirt on St Patty's day. Outside only is my growth good?' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2...de-only-is-my-growth-good.158385/post-3105544

Last edited:
katraiter

katraiter

Yes it was topped 2 days after it's sibling also here is the link to my grow diary
Yes it was topped two days later after it's sibling, one on right in brown pot I topped first.
I have 3 varieties one of each variety I topped the 3 shorter plants first. The larger ones didn't have a good center up yet or was in-between being big enough for me to feel confident top.
It is the one I topped later and is only one with weired leaf. Here is a link to my grow diary of that helps .

Post in thread '2 Purple Ghost Candy , 2 Lsd , 2 original Glue and 1 critical 2.0 Auto germinated /in dirt on St Patty's day. Outside only is my growth good?' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2...de-only-is-my-growth-good.158385/post-3105544

PXL 20240423 134301530PORTRAIT
katraiter

katraiter

Took off the leaf added some clips thanks !! I think I just topped it badly , however this guy has been hell bent on being stiff and tall. The stalk is the biggest nearly the size of a Crayola marker !

PXL 20240423 200202358PORTRAIT
PXL 20240423 200234390PORTRAIT
PXL 20240423 184156140PORTRAIT
Top Bottom