Welcome Aboard "Wal-Mart Airlines"

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here are some pictures from posters and ads for Wal-Mart's new venture "Wal-Mart Airlines" for those who want their vacation or business travel experiences to equal a Wal-Mart shopping experience. Here are the Wal-Mart Airlines Picture/Poster/Advertisemnt titles below

1. "Leg Seat Belts available."
2. If you paid for them, might as well wear them out"...
3. Sleeper seating available
4. Ohhhhhhh, Myyyyyyyyy Gawwwwwwwwwwd,.... okay, you can get on the plane dressed like that I guess.....
5. Previous Title 4 "DITTO'ed"
6. Long flight delays or extended tarmack lift off waits can be expected....

Crazy Bluzboy after smoking a whole joint of Skywalker OG for a QC (quality control check) of recent harvest

Walmartairlines01
Walmartairlines02
Walmartairlines03
Walmartairlines04
Walmartairlines05
Walmartairlines06
W

WAkuntry

Hell that grandma in the wheelchair has some nice tits.....id get her a drink. Shes already the right height for a suck n tug.....lol. Honestly id love for wal mart too get in the game. Anybody who travels already knows the whoes and escalating prices of flights because of the current pilot shortage.....flights are almost double what they were even 9 months ago......and really if a guy wearing panties next too you on a flight is the worst thing ever you've lived a mighty sheltered life......however that fat bitch in the pink....I can smell her from here.....ack....id give myself a dirty sanchez too make it through that flight...

K

kolah

Hell that grandma in the wheelchair has some nice tits.....id get her a drink. Shes already the right height for a suck n tug.....lol. Honestly id love for wal mart too get in the game. Anybody who travels already knows the whoes and escalating prices of flights because of the current pilot shortage.....flights are almost double what they were even 9 months ago......and really if a guy wearing panties next too you on a flight is the worst thing ever you've lived a mighty sheltered life......however that fat bitch in the pink....I can smell her from here.....ack....id give myself a dirty sanchez too make it through that flight...

LMAO! and lol@ Dirty Sanchez

W

WAkuntry

Oh shit you guys I can't be the only one thinking that, hehe. Granny has tits like Pam off bay watch.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I grew up in Montana in a chicken coops only trailer park with half a roof and the half roof part had a lot holes in it so I was pretty unsheltered growing up actually and I got real good with positioning pots and pans and old soup cans to collect water dripping for showering or brushing my teeth later. Had a real nice wet chicken feather pillow though with a Mighty Mouse pillow case I made from a wet empty cereal box. But I'm with you on the girl in pink. I think I would just trade or sell my flight ticket to someone really much more adventurous or blind, and take the bus. The guy in heels ain't got nothing in dress or looks compared to one of the local evangelical pastors around here in Colorado on their days off either buddy, like Ted Haggart down in the Colorado Springs for example so, I'm quite comfortable here with all forms of culture dressed anyway that's living large here in Colorado or anywhere else too actually and glad to see people comfortable and courageous enough with confidence in themselves to be as they are wherever they are.
Hope you gots lots of laughs!!!!
Crazy Bluz after another whole joint QC test of Skywalker OG.

W

WAkuntry

Hell yea brother I totally agree. Gotta lot of weird kats in my parts too...people can live their lives how they want as far as im concerned. .....except that fat ugly bitch in pink.....we already have enough atrocities in the world for people too have too deal with that disgusting mess.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Hell yea brother I totally agree. Gotta lot of weird kats in my parts too...people can live their lives how they want as far as im concerned. .....except that fat ugly bitch in pink.....we already have enough atrocities in the world for people too have too deal with that disgusting mess.
She's one of Putin's Russian Crimean girlfriends man.......its why he sent in the shock troops.....to make sure she doen't coma back to Moscow my grow brother.
Crazy Bluz

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'm making her my new avatar, you horny bastards better not start blowing up my PM box
You'll be getting love letters from guys way up in the wild north of Alaska and BC in no time buddy. Make them send you money for more "personal" like pics when they do.
Crazy Skywalkered OG'sus Bluzboy

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

im fucking laughing so hard over here!:hilarious:

dude you killed it bro, i read the first two sentences and fucking lost it!!!! "right height for a suck n tug" HAHAHAHAHA fuck u should see me spittin all over the screen over here haha i didnt notice the smell of that girl in pink till u pointed it out....:hungry:

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Its actually Elvis in picture 6 rather than the Crypt Keeper,........ as Elvis was the actual first person to buy a ticket and board a Wal-Mart Airlines flight in August of 1979, about 45 years ago, that Wal-Mart Airline flight still is in waiting on the tarmack in Memphis Airport waiting to take off. They did find him after extended stay in the bathroom but the flight crew just placed him in that seat so others could use the "John, Loo, Toilet" while waiting to take off. I can see how it would be easy to mistake the guy in picture 6 for the Crypt Keeper however.
Still Crazy Skywalker OG'sus Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Now I get why they drink so much.....
This is what also started and created the game of "Russian Roulette" there in Russia once the vodka wore off or quit affecting sight and smell my great grow brother WAKuntry.
Crazy Bluz

W

WAkuntry

Lol....touche' yea if I woke up too that id being playing Russian roulette with a semi auto...or ak47.....or fucking rocket launcher......or shit this is Russia id just walk outside and let the wolves eat me.......oh god I just said eat me then saw that picture......

Delerium

Delerium

You'll be getting love letters from guys way up in the wild north of Alaska and BC in no time buddy. Make them send you money for more "personal" like pics when they do.
Crazy Skywalkered OG'sus Bluzboy
I'm gonna rethink that for a second, I'd better just roll as is.

S

ssteely71

You guys are cracking jokes but this is some real shit. # 6 is Gollum!That S.O.B is still looking for his precious.

Ps. I'd totally do granny in the wheelchair. Push her right to the jacuzzi. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom