Welcome (back)

• Thread starter ProfessorIndica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProfessorIndica

Hello, im Aaron. Pleased to meet you all.

I waa a grower from 2003-2014/15. After a short break im going to be running a Small personal stash grow.

Old garden was a 8000watt hps flower room, 4000 watt veg (multiple 315 cmh), and a 1200 watt mother cutting area.

Shut it down as i started a family.

But being legal now, I'm going to have at it again, as i have not really seen any cannabis thats really worth a damn in dispensaries, both medical and recreational. Dry muted, exaggerated numbers and price.

So new grow, ;
ac infinity 5x5
•Medigrow smart 8 plus led
•Can fan max 6
•Can fan carbon filter 6x18
•Smart 69 pro controller.
•Portal camping air conditioner (has tubing on exhaust and supply to pipe into tent thru a port)
AC infinity t5 humidifier
AC Infinity heat forge heater
•Green air product CDMC6 Co2 sequencer
Will be running 6 10 gal or 9 8 gallons pots of super soil based on 3lb 3 bag mix

Back when i was growing led was a joke, i almost disregarded them this Time around and was going to run 4x 315 cmh. But when I went up yo the shop to buy 2 kore hydro farm Daystar ac hoods, i was actually asked if i was joking 🥹. Im seeing through research you're getting a gram per Watt on a silver platter in your sleep
Amazing, you used to have to be on your game to break the gpw mark

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hello, im Aaron. Pleased to meet you all.

I waa a grower from 2003-2014/15. After a short break im going to be running a Small personal stash grow.

Old garden was a 8000watt hps flower room, 4000 watt veg (multiple 315 cmh), and a 1200 watt mother cutting area.

Shut it down as i started a family.

But being legal now, I'm going to have at it again, as i have not really seen any cannabis thats really worth a damn in dispensaries, both medical and recreational. Dry muted, exaggerated numbers and price.

So new grow, ;
ac infinity 5x5
•Medigrow smart 8 plus led
•Can fan max 6
•Can fan carbon filter 6x18
•Smart 69 pro controller.
•Portal camping air conditioner (has tubing on exhaust and supply to pipe into tent thru a port)
AC infinity t5 humidifier
AC Infinity heat forge heater
•Green air product CDMC6 Co2 sequencer
Will be running 6 10 gal or 9 8 gallons pots of super soil based on 3lb 3 bag mix

Back when i was growing led was a joke, i almost disregarded them this Time around and was going to run 4x 315 cmh. But when I went up yo the shop to buy 2 kore hydro farm Daystar ac hoods, i was actually asked if i was joking 🥹. Im seeing through research you're getting a gram per Watt on a silver platter in your sleep
Amazing, you used to have to be on your game to break the gpw mark
Modern LEDs are great, the gram per watt is really high, you more have the problem of too much light vs too little with them. Happy growing ✌

P

ProfessorIndica

so 8 years in jail you learned nothing ? lol j/k
Lmmfao. Lol
It would seem that way.lol

But daughter required visiting nurses, and my mother's were living with me on site. Didn't want to risk anything with family in tow.

But man I felt wrong the whole time, every spring when I would smell soils and fertilizers in the big box stores I will get knots in my stomach like I was doing something wrong from not doing it. Im so excited to do it again, I swear i haven't slept in weeks . Lol. Checking tracking on equipment, cleaning my area daily, getting dry fertz and cooking soil. Etc

P

ProfessorIndica

Modern LEDs are great, the gram per watt is really high, you more have the problem of too much light vs too little with them. Happy growing ✌
Yeah i see that, like i was laughed at trying to argue 315s. Lol. Guy goes these aren't the same as in 2010 my Man.

It took me 6 years to break 1gpw with hid. Even got a celebratory tattoo to Hallmark the milestone. Now i hear 2-2.5 even more is doable when the thumb is Green. That's insane

Top Bottom