red x

Love this cold spell,
the heat just beats the shit of my medicine
the colors will change tooo.
Peace
ez

P

paulycali

It got down to about 40 degrees here last night LOL! Doesnt get to cold here at all. Average temp is 72 degrees. Just that little drop in temp makes a big difference. The temps from day to night usually drop 20 degrees and in the so called winter drops about 30 degrees from day to night. The days still get hot it just takes the sun more time to heat up the day in the winter. Winter for me brings snow to my eyes and cool weather for my ladies. I love winter. Let it snow. Funny thing is we get no snow here ever but i can always see it in the mountains all winter long. Gotta love it :)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
been hitting down into the 20's overnight here

thats colder then the middle of winter normally

D

Dignan

Up here in the Pines bro

Had my vent system maxed all summer and was still hitting a semi-uncomfortable 88F... then within a couple weeks the AZ temps dropped and so did my rooms.

Last night I hung one more non-air-cooled light to try to keep temps up and my room went from 62F to 65F.

I really like my temps to be more like 80-84F. I know most people like them in the low-mid 70s. The increased transpiration leads to faster growth.

Anydamnwho... glad you're getting a breather down there in the scorched valley.

audius

audius

we had 2 nights below freezing where im at. day time temps have been around 60 ish to 70. not to bad. its been really putting on the purps on my white widow. i love it.

KAL EL

KAL EL

been getting some plants outside during day for some sun, loving the cooler weather

Top Bottom