Welcome To Kushville !!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rockin' them Kushville bitches! I can wait to see them at 70 days, Sticky. We r on the same schedule right now, lol. We will have a dank session sooner or later! Stop by the Funk Lab and say hello to my ladies, when u get a chance.

I

ibTheMan

All lookn good bro, looks like ah couple are about 1 week behind the best ones, this the case?

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

great room ya got there Sticky Icky!! I like that set-up, very clean...

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

your room is sicky, icky. lovin the structure shots early on- beautiful canopy- tight, uniform, clean- hey bro, you really got it going :yes:yes:yes and you've got a new fan.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Wow, that room looks great. You did a great job on training those ladies, very uniform canopy. GL on your pheno hunting, I'm not familiar w/ the wifi strain but would like to try her out one day.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damn you got some beauties dawgy!
Thanks my dawg I can't wait to smoke all these gonna be hard to choose the keepers lol...
Looking good, healthy plants with nice budz
Thanks bro!
doing it up brotha! the stinky, sticky icky...nice.
Hellz yeah thanks bro!
Rockin' them Kushville bitches! I can wait to see them at 70 days, Sticky. We r on the same schedule right now, lol. We will have a dank session sooner or later! Stop by the Funk Lab and say hello to my ladies, when u get a chance.
Supp killer thank you,sweet I'm gonna swing thru there a lil later and check ev out and whistle at em a bit lol...lata!
All lookn good bro, looks like ah couple are about 1 week behind the best ones, this the case?
Thanks Stacks!yeah u know there 2 phenos that are pumpin out some big colas over the rest hopefully theyll be the best but its just a lil 2 early to tell probly have to smoke em all first lol....
great room ya got there Sticky Icky!! I like that set-up, very clean...
ThaNKS bro I try to keep my room inline man I'm ocd like that when it comes to my set UPS lol.kinda gotta be in this game to be on point lol...
your room is sicky, icky. lovin the structure shots early on- beautiful canopy- tight, uniform, clean- hey bro, you really got it going :yes:yes:yes and you've got a new fan.
Wazzup brotha thanks a lot I'm tryin my best bro I love this shit gotta keep a tight ship ya know lol...your girls and set up are lookin lovely also catcha soon brahh..

Wow, that room looks great. You did a great job on training those ladies, very uniform canopy. GL on your pheno hunting, I'm not familiar w/ the wifi strain but would like to try her out one day.
Supp brahh thank you yeah man get yur hands on some cuts or beans you'll be pleased I've smoked prob 5 diff phenos that diff homies grew out they all have been fire!

B

BayouBud

Beautiful bro... lovin this shit! Keep up the killer grow!
BAYOU

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Wowo!!! Dunno how I missed this. Haven't been on much lately but damn doggy! Killin it!!! I bet it smells sooooo good in that room. Shoot me a PM when ya got a sec Brah!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Your room looks amazing brother. Gotta be one stinky spot!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup sticky icky! Girlz are looking sweet and that room is bad ass broski... :cool

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yo Rival and Mitchy thanks a lot fellaz I'm made a thread with the custom singles just so I can keep that on its own ill throw some pics in this thread here and there Rival not exactly sure but ill get a measurement for ya tomm tho stay tuned...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! I'm digging this setup, Sticky. How tall r those ladies? Keep up the great work.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn sticky that is looking of the hook my friend....those babies are going to blow up and that setup looks super clean and tidy....and those are some super healthy ladies not a deficiancy in sight....sick work as usual bro!

Top Bottom