Welcome to LoompaFarms forum

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I just hope there is enough for me to grab a pack and its funny when dudes say i hope my wife buys me this , lol... um excuse me dear but can i use the card to buy a 200 $ pack of beans ..... I grow it I buy it , no permission needed here . hell a zip sale covers that and some

I digs it..separate accounts over here only shit I have to ask for is time of dinner. Sad reality is she's only person i rap with about seeds in person, and her thumb brown as hell so it's irrelevant talk to her lol. Im creating a bean savings account just for situations like this!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I digs it..separate accounts over here only shit I have to ask for is time of dinner. Sad reality is she's only person i rap with about seeds in person, and her thumb brown as hell so it's irrelevant talk to her lol. Im creating a bean savings account just for situations like this!
In this line of work its best to dig holes then hold accounts at least from my stand point , the card is in her name but in my pocket ..... lol

FiveAM

FiveAM

I wouldn't mind grabbing a few packs. Looking for another legit sativa, which one do you recommend?

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

I check the bay every time I log in to see if loompa's farm pops up between kingboy genetics and med-man ... Any update on the drop???
- from my seed whore alter ego
You sure not the only one...lol
I check as soon as I wake up and right before I go to bed...
We are some DANKHEADS!

B

blaze 1

A little late to the party but it looks like i made it.. welcome back loompa and hello and welcome oom pah pah looks like yall been busy aye ...Im in line for the release i know that ... Will you still be making the f1 version of the foo dawg and yeti or just the f3 line..

kendog000

kendog000

After being out of the loop unecxpectedly for a minute, couldn't be happier to see you here Loompa and same for you Oom pah pah. Your genetics speak for themselves as many of us already know, and I couldn't be happier to see a drop on the way here at the Farm. I hope ya don't mind Loompa bt heres a couple pics for those who don't know what your genetics are capable of.
Heres a Yeti from first drop at another joint. Grown from seed, first run in a 15 gal pot with Canna coc and nutes. This girls finished over an elbow of dense sweet but fuely goodness. Unfortunately not the rotten meat phenol others talk about, but kick ass none the less. Enjoy the shots folks and once again welcome Loompa and Oom pah pah

Loompas yeti 2 65 days
Loompas yeti 3 65 days
Loompas yeti 4 65 days
S

stickyblack

Alright @loompa good to see you still at it.. looks like theres been some serious amount of work done since the Yeti bx gonna be running some of them soon(hopefully this year,) just got to get space sorted.. Plus might aswell wait till i have enough space to try some Og2 along side, since they seem to be getting good reports :) ..

@kendog000 .. Looking sweet as fella, you have any keepers? .. Whats the toke like?
Anyways hope you keeping well.

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

I'm pretty sure it grows and smokes just like a nice OG. And like all OGs, plants can vary so greatly based on how the crop came out. You can grow 10 Ghosts side by side and all will have subtle differences. There is so much hype on this strain its outrageous. I have f1s about 10 days in, and F3s getting flipped tomorrow. I will definitely post up the results in my thread
hows the girls so far?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad to have ya back on the Farm, Loompa. Keep up the great work.

J

jushi22

this is the thread that made me register an account. anticipating the gear. good luck in your endeavors.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey i'm just wondering how many and of what type of seeds come in your packs..reg?fem?....please and thank you

Power OG

Power OG

Hey i'm just wondering how many and of what type of seeds come in your packs..reg?fem?....please and thank you
LoompaFarms make mostly regs but did release some fems of (TK x UnderDog ) ,and paks are 10seeds each. So mostly regs,10 seeds per pack. Hope that helps @Lazerus00

Latest posts

Top Bottom