Welcome to our new moderator N1ghtL1ght

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Please join me in welcoming a new moderator to our ranks! The new volunteer is an experienced member of our community, he will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

Our new moderator:

@N1ghtL1ght

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that this outstanding forum member, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue his service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Jeez, I can't believe he got this job, given his rap sheet full of instances of moderator brutality, going back to the beginning of the internet. Watch out for the taser, trolls.

Sorry to bring up your past, @N1ghtL1ght. But it was part of the THC Farmer background check. We also learned about the inflatable girl incident, but I won't go into detail right now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey thank you all :) I'm sure it's gonna be easy given the decency of the people here ✌️
Don't get too comfortable I could crack at any minute and put you to the test....I could start with a long line of drivel to read through with maybe a subtle rule break here and there....just enough for a headache.....lol......na...we need moderators...I do anyways.....Good luck...

Latest posts

Top Bottom