Welcome To Our New Moderators

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya know ole skool since we are both ole skool and since your right next door a road trip somewhere down the line sounds kool. Would be nice to meet and have a sesh or 3...…….. Momma would bring the canned goods and edibles!!!! Shes a hoot you would love her...……... Well just don't love her too much. :(:D lol
ahahahah you got one too,mine is a trip,crazy as the day is long,my youngest boy gave her some hemp oil for her MS and she been trying to con me to try it for her,says just put 3 drops under your tongue,hell no i tell her,i save my roaches and put them in generation bags,by the time they are fifth gen ,there nothing but resin,all over your teeth ,fingers ,the stash,and a taste only a desperate stoner can enjoy haaaha,i will but give me a few days,haha with this chest cold i got might be today lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

24 huh. wow we are still morning lows of 58-55 ish. Hard frost wont hit till late dec /jan
i covered the brocille and cualiflower and bell peppers,peppers froze too,every thing else is done,oh well too late for another start,odd thing is,we never have temps like this till around jan,global warming i guess,cause rain aint a happening thing here either,oct 18 inches of rain,so much leached out all the goodies from my container garden,then this frezze,nature way of telling me to take a vacation hahahah,now i got to split firewood shhhhhhhit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

38-41F here, in the western Sierra Foothills.
i done lost all my stuff and guess what forecast for next week back to the 80's,if i had to do things all over again and wanted job security and a retirment job,weather man be my choice,just lie and guess and get paid for it,lmao

R

RedTeamGrowz

Hands down the best forum out there for a new grower. I learned a ton here, but the "community" you talk about...where are they? Its a hypothetical question because i still talk to them but where have they gone?
No community I've seen thus far as very few people have been welcoming and these places are supposed to be to help people

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Not really , I'm a noob so to speak and I've gotten alot of flak and drama sofar
No offense bro, but one of your very first posts was on an old thread that was already full of drama. Then you started giving praise to a guy who had been banned and had caused a lot of drama himself. So don't be surprised when people give you shit and think you might just possibly be mainemedz5 anyway...

R

RedTeamGrowz

No offense bro, but one of your very first posts was on an old thread that was already full of drama. Then you started giving praise to a guy who had been banned and had caused a lot of drama himself. So don't be surprised when people give you shit and think you might just possibly be mainemedz5 anyway...

I didn't know they were banned and so hated around here and I'm trying
To get a cut of that so that's crappy

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Not really , I'm a noob so to speak and I've gotten alot of flak and drama sofar

I just Checked out your thread, a number of members helped you out. No one treated you badly and in fact they were all extremely accomodating with great information. You've barely been involved in the rest of the forum. I don't know where this is coming from. It's not nice to speak ill of people who have treated you wonderfully. I hope you take the time to become more involved in this forum and your opinion changes.

If your comment is based solely on this thread, remember, every family has difficulties. We ARE very much like family, of which now you are a member. I hope you stick around.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I just Checked out your thread, a number of members helped you out. No one treated you badly and in fact they were all extremely accomodating with great information. You've barely been involved in the rest of the forum. I don't know where this is coming from. It's not nice to speak ill of people who have treated you wonderfully. I hope you take the time to become more involved in this forum and your opinion changes.

If your comment is based solely on this thread, remember, every family has difficulties. We ARE very much like family, of which now you are a member. I hope you stick around.
Well done. Btw,congratulations on the win man if I hadn't told you yet!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Well done. Btw,congratulations on the win man if I hadn't told you yet!

...and thank you to everyone who voted and participated in the competition.

I really like the new setup. There were so many pics I wanted to "like" but couldn't because of the old rules. Being able to vote for any you like is really cool and lets people know that their art is appreciated. I just enjoy looking at everyone else's plants and can see how special each is to their growers by the care taken in how they're photographed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom