Welcome to Rhody

• Thread starter curiousdaimon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

curiousdaimon

Good Morning Fellow Farmers,

I recently received my doctor's recommendation for MMJ (yay) and am waiting for my card. I've been reading threads on two sites including this one (rollitup and cannabis.com), but I thought I would introduce myself here too.

I use MMJ mostly for hip/back pain and PTSD help. My fiancee is recovering from traumatic brain injury, and I am hoping she can begin using MMJ again in a year or two. I am psyched to be able to set up a grow so we can be self-sufficient into the future--and maybe share the love of organic homegrown.

I've been blown away by responses to Subcool's super soil, and will be following the "just water" path. What can I say, I am uber-noob. But I am wonkish and like to educate myself. This project has become very special to me, and I am excited to be part of a new community.

Eventually, I'll be dropping seeds and keeping up tabs on progress. Any suggestions on the super soil grow would be welcomed. Just saying what's up would be cool too.

Peace,

CD

genepool

genepool

Welcome to the farm curiousdaimon, you will be self sufficient in no time hangin around here. Any questions just ask this is a friendly community.

H

hghflyrjd1

Hey Curious I see you are getting your ROOTS out.....

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Glad to have you, hope your wife gets better soon

mal

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

CD, WKPJr, Highest Flyer....Glad you guys came over....This bud is getting full of trich's....

Top Bottom