Welcome to the after life og 6

Welcome to the after life og 8

Welcome to the after life og 9

Welcome to the after life og 7
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Dam, I'm glad i bought a pack of these. what kinda stink/flavor u getting? nice looking bugs dude!

confu

powerplant

powerplant

Dam, I'm glad i bought a pack of these. what kinda stink/flavor u getting? nice looking bugs dude!

confu

Thanks farmers,
This one here the flavor is on the sweeter side, almost like a warm flat Sprite.
Scents are along the lines of spicy, and earthy.
These particular phenos are not very stinky/loud.

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

nice genetics. Frost all the way up the leaf margins, sick!!! Looks chunky too.

Mind sharing your Nute schedule more or less. Mostly interested in media type, pH in, EC, and any additives?

thanks and cheers

Starfish

powerplant

powerplant

nice genetics. Frost all the way up the leaf margins, sick!!! Looks chunky too.

Mind sharing your Nute schedule more or less. Mostly interested in media type, pH in, EC, and any additives?

thanks and cheers

Starfish

Here you go Funk.....Soul Synthetics Full Line, Soil (Happy Frog), Moab, Compost Tea & Silica...PH 5.8-6.7
Yes she was very chunky and dense, good size buds from top to bottom no popcorn.

powerplant

powerplant

Thanks Funk, I believe she was pushed a little to hard. Tried to dial her in on the 1st up to bat, along with bloom boosting later than I should have. Threw a few weird leaf patterns, but she never hermed! Not a banana in site. Exotic Genetix definitely did his thing with this creation.
Detour (Starfighter F1 TA x Starfighter F2 LAD) is up next.

powerplant

powerplant

Very dense looking buds. What kind of smoke is it?

-- iCultivate --

AL 1 0f 3 From seed is a daytime smoke, A clear high Head/Body 80/20, when its gone its out of there. Time of harvest could have affected this (Human Error, late Bloom Boosting), as she went 65 days.
She had way to many white hairs to even think of harvesting in the suggested time frame (50-56 days). Definitely tasty no doubt, but I will have a better view overall after I run the clones of her.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

AL 1 0f 3 From seed is a daytime smoke, A clear high Head/Body 80/20, when its gone its out of there. Time of harvest could have affected this (Human Error, late Bloom Boosting), as she went 65 days.
She had way to many white hairs to even think of harvesting in the suggested time frame (50-56 days). Definitely tasty no doubt, but I will have a better view overall after I run the clones of her.
Hey, in case I missed it what was the preferred smoke 1,2, or 3? I am running these in veg and wondering if you have an idea of the best of the types. Sounds like you prefer #3?

powerplant

powerplant

Hey, in case I missed it what was the preferred smoke 1,2, or 3? I am running these in veg and wondering if you have an idea of the best of the types. Sounds like you prefer #3?

Nah 3 had the lightest flavor, and no real funk to her. 3 has not been posted yet, Will get her up soon tho.
Best all around pheno so far is 1...But 2 is stronger. This could all change in the 2nd go as the ladies get more dialed in.

1 will be a shorter squat type plant (topped)
2 will get tall untopped from clone, from seed she was short when topped.
3 on the other hand stayed a short bush when topped, Left untopped from seed she gets tall.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Nah 3 had the lightest flavor, and no real funk to her. 3 has not been posted yet, Will get her up soon tho.
Best all around pheno so far is 1...But 2 is stronger. This could all change in the 2nd go as the ladies get more dialed in.

1 will be a shorter squat type plant (topped)
2 will get tall untopped from clone, from seed she was short when topped.
3 on the other hand stayed a short bush when topped, Left untopped from seed she gets tall.
Thanks Bud, I hope to get something like your #1 looks really nice. Be hard to knock my Tahoe off the throne though. "Lets get ready to rumble" eh? LOL
DrB

Top Bottom