*Welcome to the Dungeon of Dank*

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

Welcome to my field of dreams. I will be chronicling my grow room construction process as I finish it up with my plants already in wk 2 of flowering. It is my favorite area of the house, the basement. My operation consists of 3 rooms...Flowring, veg, and the chill spot, or "The Dungeon Of Dank"

It's hard to find things to do to kill time while waiting for these damn things to grow...the life of a grower:smiley_joint:
So I try to find constructive things to do when I'm really medicated...

Here's what I'm workin with so far...

Welcome to the dungeon of dank
Welcome to the dungeon of dank 2
Welcome to the dungeon of dank 3
P

Papa_kush

I'll get some better pics of everything when I get the camera working...

G

G.F. Greens

nice little kick it spot bro gotta have a place to take a break from all the hard work and :smiley_joint:

S

shivavaranessi

i like the hang out spot too looks a good place to chill with a bifta,or ide turn it into some crazy botanical lab lol
that grow rooms lookin lush to papa kush
someones a buisy bee
peace:damnhippie:
shiva

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Lookin Good Papa... I like that chill spot you have there. I would love something like that to get away from the wifey.

D

DaNK aROMa

haha good shit o mac.... i like how you got Extenze on the TV in one of the pics too

Z

zoeronerer

no beer bottles in the room .....slime nats ! they love beer .........so do i but they love it.....and no dishes in the sink ! dam virmin breeding ground. plants look nice man. but its just an old rule from oakland........ uncle ray ray said so........you are well stocked on the coors lite mayne.....

Top Bottom