welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Gotta stick to your gameplan. That sounds like a nice one from jaws. Got a few of his I am itching to run. Did you say you were making sour larry f2s?
I still want to pop these banana kush too.he's a good dude.

On the sour Larry,my buddy lost the original clone.it sucks when you lead fuckers to water,give em a pole,bait it,set the hook and reel for him and they can't save u one fucking fish.lol.
The dude hit me up asking me for cuts of exotic's keepers after not talking to me for 8 months.he said he would"play them off as bagseed finds ".what,the,fuck...

Happy place.....Happy place.....

So sour Larry clone was taken back to ult Chem 08,which I selected through 15-16 males,made the bx2,my buddy has been going through those and I have a nice bx2 gal I'm sitting on.I had a spot on male,but felt I was getting ahead of myself with 2 other pollinations going on so I benched him.So we are at bx2 for the time being.lol.I'll get back to them soon.
So I had an epiphany a few minutes ago.any opinions on fire alien strawburmaberry????

mancdank

mancdank

@thunderfudge I got to the bottom of the auto in the starfighter Xs the fucker hasn't repotted em since my last visit and they needed doing then around 4 week ago he phoned me the other night and told me what was happening so I've been round there tonight and there all root bound the starfighter Xs seem to have suffered the most but at least I've got to the bottom of it and I've put em in some nice new coco in a nice big pot so hopefully they will pull through :) in your experience will these lose anything from the reverse ?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Play it off as bagseed finds!?!?!?! wtf , what wrong with people these days.
Always loved sour gear, sounds like your on the winning track with your sour larry bx2 project.
I'm really close to being happy with em.I wanted to save some of those for elite as well as a few others.it was nice seeing @Pinksky00 pop in with an update.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge I got to the bottom of the auto in the starfighter Xs the fucker hasn't repotted em since my last visit and they needed doing then around 4 week ago he phoned me the other night and told me what was happening so I've been round there tonight and there all root bound the starfighter Xs seem to have suffered the most but at least I've got to the bottom of it and I've put em in some nice new coco in a nice big pot so hopefully they will pull through :) in your experience will these lose anything from the reverse ?
Lol.that will do it to some girls for sure.my lemon bubbs was fickle like that

mancdank

mancdank

Lol.that will do it to some girls for sure.my lemon bubbs was fickle like that
I've had a few root bound plants over the years and had a few related issues but auto flower was 1 that I've only heard of and not experienced 1st hand for my self until now I've pulled the tips off that seem to have suffered the worst hopefully she will bounce back as strong as she was the weed that come off it was real nice it would be a shame to lose it

mancdank

mancdank

I've had a few root bound plants over the years and had a few related issues but auto flower was 1 that I've only heard of and not experienced 1st hand for my self until now I've pulled the tips off that seem to have suffered the worst hopefully she will bounce back as strong as she was the weed that come off it was real nice it would be a shame to lose it
Top and bottom of this story I guess guys if your running starfighter Xs give them plenty of room :)

mancdank

mancdank

Top and bottom of this story I guess guys if your running starfighter Xs give them plenty of room :)
Saying this though I found no more issues and don't belive I would have found any if my guy wasn't a lazy fucker and pretend he never heard me say about the repot lol defo some of the frostiest strains I've ever ran in fact I'm real impressed with all 4 strains I got from exotic genetix not many breeders out there where u can buy 4 random packs (well sort of random) and find quality like we found really impressive not a single herm or nana

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
That's all u can do,new shoes and her hair did,haha.
Hope she comes back around for you.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Saying this though I found no more issues and don't belive I would have found any if my guy wasn't a lazy fucker and pretend he never heard me say about the repot lol defo some of the frostiest strains I've ever ran in fact I'm real impressed with all 4 strains I got from exotic genetix not many breeders out there where u can buy 4 random packs (well sort of random) and find quality like we found really impressive not a single herm or nana
Good deal man.he's done really well with her.hopefully I can find something comparable in the rest of this alien gear here.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

818082 dryrack1
818082dryrack2

81808 drying.

The samething as when grass is freshly cut the smell comes on. Well this is x10.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Have u got any left u can hang maybe do a little test for your self and see which 1 smokes better ime the hung 1 for the win. Also where u get that fan from it looks awesome I like the way it can point straight up like that
I actually do have some hanging up lol.

Top Bottom